8/11 46 minutes
8/12 22
8/13 11
8/14 32
8/15 0
8/16 23
8/17 0
8/18 23

@ljcrochet, wishing you success with your yoga classes! I am finding it much more difficult now than when I was younger. I wish I had never stopped practicing. Yoga classes have been my most difficult ones lately. It's obviously a great workout!
The first week of the program was good. I was even able to do a class the day I had Chemo. But this week has been tough. I'm dealing with neuropathy in my hands and feet which makes things hard. But I think as soon as my husband wakes up I'm going to change and do a disney ride on the peloton even if I totally modify it to fit what I can do.

8/11 46 minutes
8/12 22
8/13 11
8/14 32
8/15 0
8/16 23
8/17 0
8/18 23

The first week of the program was good. I was even able to do a class the day I had Chemo. But this week has been tough. I'm dealing with neuropathy in my hands and feet which makes things hard. But I think as soon as my husband wakes up I'm going to change and do a disney ride on the peloton even if I totally modify it to fit what I can do.
Your determination and persistence is phenomenal! I'm so glad you are doing so much to stay as healthy as possible throughout this. A Disney ride sounds like a great way to workout, too!

We have two colors changes to celebrate today! Congrats to ljcrochet for being the first to reach Incredibles Red!!!!! (She is sooooo close to turning Tink Green, too!!!!) So happy for you!!!!

And big congrats to our TEAM for reaching Figment Purple!!!!! Way to go, everyone!!!

Who wouldn't be happy to move in these Figment inspired sneakers?!

Good morning! I'm back from the Best. Disney. Trip. Ever. Honestly, I don't know how we'll be able to top this one, not in a million years. My feet disagree though - we walked over 37 miles in 6 days so I'm hobbling around on sore feet and blisters this morning!

I'm gonna use my fit bit active zone minutes for tracking, which means:
8/13 - 2.8 miles, 21 minutes
8/14 - 7.7 miles, 78 minutes
8/15 - 10.1 miles, 104 minutes
8/16 - 8.3 miles, 74 minutes
8/17 - 6 miles, 50 minutes
8/18 - 3 miles, 13 minutes

Which puts my trip total at 340 minutes (and 4 blisters :rotfl:).

538/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!