August 2021 Disney Exercise Challenge

435 minutes since last check in - mostly horses and a short walk

Good news! He's free!!!! He was able to leave the stall last night, and he is one happy guy. He caught up to his ladies right away and then rolled in the dirt for a good several minutes. : ) Here's to hoping he stays out of trouble from now on. Still no riding for awhile, but now I'll have more time to pursue other activities.

:dancer:

1405/2800

Good news! He's free!!!! He was able to leave the stall last night, and he is one happy guy.
So glad he is feeling better.
@ljcrochet, I owe you an apology. I completely missed your Stitch Blue moment! So sorry about that!
It is fine. I love the graphics you are using for the characters.

8/10 30 minutes I'm doing a beginners yoga program. Hopefully I can do it without too much modifications.

I am going to bow out this month. There is just too much going on. I am still going to try and do what I can but I can't focus on a goal number at the moment. DD has a concussion and I need to be able to focus on her. The athletic trainer said that she can go to band and watch for now if she is feeling up to it but we need to be available to get her if her headache gets worse. So I will be staying with her so that she won't have to wait for us to get there. Hopefully by September things will get back to normal and I will feel more comfortable sticking to a goal number.

I am going to bow out this month. There is just too much going on. I am still going to try and do what I can but I can't focus on a goal number at the moment. DD has a concussion and I need to be able to focus on her. The athletic trainer said that she can go to band and watch for now if she is feeling up to it but we need to be available to get her if her headache gets worse. So I will be staying with her so that she won't have to wait for us to get there. Hopefully by September things will get back to normal and I will feel more comfortable sticking to a goal number.

No worries! I hope your DD heals quickly and feels better soon!

30 minutes yesterday! Packing tonight for our big trip. I'm super excited to go home even though there's a tropical storm that's going to make for some very rainy days. If you hear stories of a crazy woman walking around the parks in quick dry gear - that's me! :P

198/600

I've really been AWOL!!! The dog days have gotten to me! But, I've managed 100 minutes, walking, and getting after those weeds. Sophy1996, I feel your pain!
150/600
Twilight Sparkle -so glad your fella is back to himself! And, I so agree with you about how yoga gets tougher as we 'mellow' - I, too, wish I'd never stopped practicing.
Piglet1979, hope your DD recovers quickly.
Raya - have a magical trip! Maybe the 'liquid sunshine' will keep the crowds, and the lines, down! Have a Grand Marnier Slush for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter