Attraction.

I like girls who are around my height. (I hate looking up. :D lol ;))

I prefer for Dark brown eyes, and dark hair. Shoulder length, and a beautiful personality.

I like funny, Christian, smart girls. And she would have to like HP and Disney.

And she would have to like me the way that I am, I don't change for anyone, babe.

I like girls who are around my height. (I hate looking up. :D lol ;))

I prefer for Dark brown eyes, and dark hair. Shoulder length, and a beautiful personality.

I like funny, Christian, smart girls. And she would have to like HP and Disney.

And she would have to like me the way that I am, I don't change for anyone, babe.

what would a "beautiful" personality mean to you, billy?

Physically:Anything really, not muscular guys( Well, 12 year olds probably woudn't have muscular bodies,so nvm that ) I like blue eyes though.

Personality: I definently like guys who have a great sense of humor,like, a Jim Halpert sense of humor would be a good example,a guy who isn't full of it, and who is a disney lover, a cat lover,a christian guy,and who is really easy to talk to.That would be my dream guy! :)

Eyes as for physical. I don't date brown eyed guys most of the time. Blue eyes or green eyes. But if they have blue eyes, they can't be brighter than mine. (But mine are really bright, so that's pretty hard to come by)

But personality is so much more important. I like a guy thats a goofball, that'll do the stupidly funny things, and can just say things that'll make me laugh. I like guys that are friends with my guy friends, because I like to be friends with his friends, and be one of the guys. And I still want him to be able to carry on a conversation about things happening in the world, like politics. I can live without a love for disney, cause I can force that upon him.

ok, as you should know, i am a lesbian

what i like is purdy gre3n eyes, long brown hair
a great personality is amust. i mostly luk in pursonalatys. grl!!
:goodvibes

Physically: Muscular, great smile, cute, has a great laugh, taller than me.
Personality: funny, sweet, sporty.
And like Jen said has to like me.

Personality: Gotta have a sense of humor. They can't be serious all the time, but be funny, and know when to stop. I really want a trustworthy, honest and loyal boyfriend. No players for me, that's just stupid. They're very open and not afraid to be themselves around me

Physical: Please have good teeth. That would just gross me out. Medium hair is lovely, but I won't mind short, just not bald. Muscular enough to give me a piggy back lol. Slighty taller than me, I just couldn't have a boyfriend shorter than me.

Misc.: They have to love to cuddle, and be friendly. He loves me for who I am, not how I look

That seems like so much, but I know I'll find him

Physical: Not really important to me. I don't care about hair or eye color. Not many girls in my school are taller than me, so I don't need to worry about that. If height was a category than around 5'0-5'5.

Personality: I need to be able to talk to her about everything. Someone that is kind, funny, and smart. Just a great all around person. She would also need to accept my personality.

Although no one in Jersey has a southern accent, a southern accent would be a huge bonus.

physical: tall, dark hair, and blue eyes. i love a guy with good hair, medium length. slightly muscular.

personality: MUST be funny, i love to laugh so humor is a must. should be kind and outgoing. also smart.

No. Laugh.
This guy: Is cute to me. Physical attraction. 1 of the guys I like.
I'm being so serious it's funny. But I am serious I promise.
Eric...from BB8....

EricofBigBrother8.jpg

Ok. Ya'll can laugh now that's fine. xD I just find him very very cute.

Aw,he is kinda cute IMO.

He looks very wholesome. lol.

I thought this guy from Beauty and the geek was cute.
Brandon Blankenship.

He was from Season 2 I think.xD

Aw,he is kinda cute IMO.

He looks very wholesome. lol.

I thought this guy from Beauty and the geek was cute.
Brandon Blankenship.

He was from Season 2 I think.xD

lol. I love him on the show. Favorite person.

omg. I thought that one guy was ok grr I forgot but I was watching it today.
xD

Haha I was watching it too.
Most of the guys on beauty and the geek are really cute to me.:rolleyes1

:D No way.
I thought alot of them were too. XD
But I still liked the shorter guy with black hair...which is alot of people but he maybe the same one you're thinking of.

And I liked that one guy that was pretty tall and has red hair.

physically:

[boys] i really don't have a type but let's see if i did black hair sharp green eyes middle height slim but strong, would probably be stereotyped as emo.
[girls] pretty faces like good bone structure other than that i'm not fussy.

personality:

funny, sarcasm is good, sensitive(but not to the extreme),protective, honest, bleh just someone i can actually got along with.

:D No way.
I thought alot of them were too. XD
But I still liked the shorter guy with black hair...which is alot of people but he maybe the same one you're thinking of.
And I liked that one guy that was pretty tall and has red hair.

Yeah...Was this guy teamed with a blonde and then broken up by a winning team?

If yes then that is Brandon. =D

Haha did the red head your talking about have like curly red hair and glasses?

Yea he was cute too XD

lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter