ATTN: StitchIsOurHero

I just looked up Pandora... and then send an email to DBF with links.

Oops. Knew I shouldn't have searched... is that why it's called Pandora?

Thanks everyone! It was a great day!! I got a new Vera backpack from Mom & Dad (they didn't want to wait to give me the present!), and then when we went to pick out charms, I got the football and one of the clear ones with orange hearts on it.

I did find my Christmas present from DH--there's a "Queen Bee" charm. She's silver and has a gold crown on her head. Oh yes, that one WILL be mine!! :rotfl2:
I want the football one too!!!

sounds like you had a great birthday!

i have that queen bee charm! i love it! my boys bought it for me for my birthday.
Ok, that's it, off to check out that one. I think I've seen it before, but I can't be out of the loop!:lmao:

Ok, that's it, off to check out that one. I think I've seen it before, but I can't be out of the loop!:lmao:

i love the queen bee and the princess and the pea!
did you check it out?

Of course! :lmao: I LOVE princess and the pea! And I have seen the Queen Bee and it's too cute. I'm really wanting some of the pink beads.

i just bought myself a spacer with a pink bead for oct birthstone for mom! and i love it!
mine is purple. i have the purple soccer ball looking one and purple spacers and a purple stone one. i love mine.

DD would LOVE your bracelet Holly! She's a purple girl.

i just bought myself a spacer with a pink bead for oct birthstone for mom! and i love it!
mine is purple. i have the purple soccer ball looking one and purple spacers and a purple stone one. i love mine.

Can you wear it the next time I see you? I've never heard of these.

Thanks everyone! It was a great day!! I got a new Vera backpack from Mom & Dad (they didn't want to wait to give me the present!), and then when we went to pick out charms, I got the football and one of the clear ones with orange hearts on it.

I did find my Christmas present from DH--there's a "Queen Bee" charm. She's silver and has a gold crown on her head. Oh yes, that one WILL be mine!! :rotfl2:

Happy Birthday Brooke.

I love that charm too. I got her for Mother's Day. She makes me happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter