Attendance Points for College Program

LiliF

Earning My Ears
Hello all, I wanted to know if the points system for the college program is any different from regular cast members. Is it true that we only get 1 point for calling in and .5 points for being less than 2 hours late? My record card says that I have 3 points for calling in one day and 1.5 points for being 15 minutes late. Is this right or should I let my managers know because a lot of people forget that I'm college program?

Hello all, I wanted to know if the points system for the college program is any different from regular cast members. Is it true that we only get 1 point for calling in and .5 points for being less than 2 hours late? My record card says that I have 3 points for calling in one day and 1.5 points for being 15 minutes late. Is this right or should I let my managers know because a lot of people forget that I'm college program?

That's definitely not right. Ask your manager. Both are 3 times more than they should be.

Your first question - yes, the attendance matrix is different for CPs versus other CMs.

However, your second question, the point values are the same. Print your record card and your Workbrain for the specific day. That's the fastest way for a Manager to review it.

Are you doing your programme at the Disneyland Resort, by any chance?

The Attendance Matrices are different for California-Site Cast Members than they are for those in Florida. Generally, as a rule of thumb, Attendance Notations incur approximately three times more points at DLR than at WDW. In consequence, the number of points required to incur Progressive Discipline is also greater.

Also, if you are in California, you should know that Disney Internships and Programs Participants are subject to the same Attendance Matrix as all other California-Site Cast Members, which may be different from those used by both Florida-Site Cast Members and Florida-Site DI&P Participants. For more information, refer to the Collective Bargaining Agreement covering your role. You may also contact your Shop Steward/Union Representative (if applicable) or Salaried Leader for more information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter