ATTEN! Single woman wanted to show my uncle the magic of Disney & maybe more.....

chrisnkristin1

Always counting the days until next time.........
OK open minded ladies..... I have a very good looking uncle who is looking for a single woman 37-48 who thinks that they are up to the challenge of making him a believer in Disney. As of now he is not. He has gone once in 1978 and has never gone back. He is looking for a special someone to meet in Paris in the World Showcase in Epcot sometime in the month of September. Exact date would depend on the chosen woman's availability. Here is a little bit about my uncle. His name is Paul. He is 5'11", 176lbs. He has hazel eyes and dark hair. He just turned 50 years young. He is a carpenter by trade, excells in other trades and works for the government. He loves to workout and be outdoors. He likes to cook and has an awesome sense of humor. ( he always has everyone laughing no matter where he is!). He is a helpless romantic! Some of his ideals would be a woman between 37-48, single, athletic ( or share his passion for working out), a woman who can wear jeans and get her hands dirty but then slip on a sexy dress for an evening out. Please no one taller than him :)---- some of you may be wondering why I am doing this for my uncle? if you knew him, you would know...... he is an awesome guy and just deserves a little bit of fun and happiness in his life. who knows.... maybe more?? I did come up with the idea and he is all for it and very excited about how fun this could be! I tried to download his picture to this post but I just can't figure it out. So for now, until I can figure it out or think of a better way. Email me chrisnkristin1@aol.com and I will send you a pic, but you have to be willing to send yours too. Thats the rule :)--- We are going to keep the post going for 1 month so that travel plans can be made for him ( i will be making him a reservation through DVC for this trip and will need time for availability)--- So c'mon ladies start postin' or sendin'.:yay: :love:
799116330307_0_ALB.jpg

Unfortunately I am only 33 years old. I don't think it will be long before you find someone for him, he sounds like a really great guy. Now if I can find one in my age group......

Unfortunately I am only 33 years old. I don't think it will be long before you find someone for him, he sounds like a really great guy. Now if I can find one in my age group......

thanks for posting dizmom, he is a great guy and you wouldn't believe he is 50. i know he told me to put an age range in there but if its ok w/ you i'll send this along to him. BTW-- how did you get that pic of your kids in your post? i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get his pic attached to this. anyways... if you want to send some fun info about yourself i will forward it on to him. only if you want of course. give me your e-mail and i'll send his pic to you also, if you want. let me know!:)

He would like to meet this special someone indeed in paris in the world showcase at epcot and then take her to dinner to whatever country she wants ( his treat of course!!:lovestruc )---- hopefully you both feel the magic after that and can continue having crazy disney fun together.:love:

i figured out how to get his pic on here. i put it in my signature. if there is an easier way of getting a pic on a post can someone let me know :confused3

i figured out how to get his pic on here. i put it in my signature. if there is an easier way of getting a pic on a post can someone let me know :confused3

Open an account on photobucket dot com. You can upload your photos to that site for free. Once you have uploaded, there is a little list under each photo. copy the one that says IMG code, and paste it in your post. Photo will magically appear :)

I think what you are doing for your uncle is super sweet, and really romantic. :)

Open an account on photobucket dot com. You can upload your photos to that site for free. Once you have uploaded, there is a little list under each photo. copy the one that says IMG code, and paste it in your post. Photo will magically appear :)

I think what you are doing for your uncle is super sweet, and really romantic. :)

thank you! i'm going to try that b/c i changed my signature setting so that my uncle didn't appear on all of my posts and then it took his pic away on that last post. for evetyone else that's waiting for a pic. hold on.... it's coming... i hope....:confused3

thank you! i'm going to try that b/c i changed my signature setting so that my uncle didn't appear on all of my posts and then it took his pic away on that last post. for evetyone else that's waiting for a pic. hold on.... it's coming... i hope....:confused3

....and you should have your uncle post something on the ~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3 thread:)

So sad, :sad2: finally an eligible man close to my age, but I'm 51. Just one year pass his range. He does sound like a really great guy.

Some of the other ladies might like to know..Has he ever been married? Any children....

I wish him all the best of luck finding his Princess. :love:

So sad, :sad2: finally an eligible man close to my age, but I'm 51. Just one year pass his range. He does sound like a really great guy.

Some of the other ladies might like to know..Has he ever been married? Any children....

Ahhh...but TT you are very pretty and do not LOOK 51....so........................lol

chrisnkristin1

May I ask why Paris? Where does your Uncle live? The ladies would be interested in knowing.

now, c'mon ladies i said what some of his "ideals" would be :) -- if any of you think you could find a match with him even if you don't match up with each and every one of his ideals give it a shot. if you're interested send a pic, have some fun... you never know.....---- yes, he has been married. he has 2 grown kids. one is 21 and one is 26. he chose paris b/c to him it sounded the most romantic to possibly meet a new special someone there in a place he really knows nothing about. that is why he will leave the choice of restaraunt up to you. -- i believe someone asked another ??, where he is from? he is from upstate NY. keep the ??? coming. i think he may go on that thread mentioned earlier within this post. he told me he'd give it a shot. he will need to sign up for a dis account so be looking for a newbie, not sure what his username will be. but i'll be sure to post when i know. thanks for all the ??? -- keep them coming and send some pics! PM me or e-mail chrisnkristin1@aol.com pixiedust::love:

thank you thank you thank you--- it worked. his pic now displays on the first post. you are too awesome!! :worship: :yay:

Hmmm...I wish I had a thoughtful neice like you!

LOL--- he is not just my uncle he is also my godfather.:) -- and i wish you you had a thoughtful neice too b/c everyone deserves to be happy as long as they are willing to GIVE some happiness too, don't you think? :goodvibes

Despite my screen name I am very much single and not shaped like a pot! But I am however 1 inch too tall...sigh...it's not a problem for me but it seems to be for some men! Oh well!:goodvibes

Despite my screen name I am very much single and not shaped like a pot! But I am however 1 inch too tall...sigh...it's not a problem for me but it seems to be for some men! Oh well!:goodvibes

mrspotts, give it a try anyways.... as i said before i listed what he THINKS his ideals are. how can he possibly know that that special someone wouldn't be taller than him only by an inch. you never know if you don't try. go ahead e-mail a pic chrisnkristin1@aol.com and i'll send it his way....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!