• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Atlanta Braves SPring Training?

Simba

Some People Call me Walt Jr.
We will be "going home" March 06 and saw that last year DVC offered a package for one of the Spring training games. Can anyone give me some information on this? I know it was offered once or twice, but I'm curious about the price, what was included, etc... Thanks for any information!!

Wedid the very first DVC function last March. The price was a little over $50. this included Ticket, Lunch (drinks (no alcohol), couple of different sandwiches, salads, cookies, bags of popcorn, peanuts. Game program. Disney Braves pin and a lariatt, I guess to hold Disney pins.

All held in the VIP lounges on the 4th floor. Cash bar was available. Seats to see the game are limited. A lot of people sat at tables and could not see the game. Some acted like they could care less.

Is it worth the money ? Probably, certainly not a deal. Would I go again, No. I would just buy a game ticket in advance, with a better seat, eat my hot dog and drink a beer with my peanuts.

Does anyone have a link to the spring training schedule? I want to find out if there are games while we are there. Tried the Braves website, but could only find the regular season schedule.

TIA,
Nancy :earsgirl:

disney4me4ever said:
Does anyone have a link to the spring training schedule? I want to find out if there are games while we are there. Tried the Braves website, but could only find the regular season schedule.

TIA,
Nancy :earsgirl:

Nancy, check out this post from a couple of days ago. Bottom line is I don't think they have the schedule out quite yet.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=951670

World Cup Baseball (basically a baseball version of what soccer does, and somewhat closer to a true "world series") is supposed to start this spring with some of the first round games to be held @ the Braves spring training facility (WDW). You should look into this if it sounds interesting to you and check out if it will interfere with the MLB spring training schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter