ATC Swap Due! ALL Mailed Back. Thanks!

Hello I'm almost done :banana::banana:
I should have all the rest done by monday being tomorrow now that I'm caught up in the DL swap I can focus on this swap.
Here is my st.patty's day
002-4.jpg

I didn't get much done this weekend.

DONE

Group J1 (Anything Goes you pick your theme) FULL4
4.Cupcakes-Susie Stone

Group K-Anything Vintage FULL4
2.Susie Stone

TO BE COMPLETED

Group E1-Ethnic FULL4
4.Africa-Susie Stone

Group F- Holidays Part 1 FULL4
2.Thanksgiving-Susie Stone

Group I Months Part 1 FULL 6
2.February-Susie Stone

Group I Months Part 2 FULL6
5.November-Susie Stone

These are so hard. I have no idea what to do. I think I must go to LSS and look around.

Not much time left.

I am not in this swap because I really didnt get it but I understand it now and look forward to playing next round!
Everything I see looks really neat!

D R I LOVE your Irish Blessing! Those are just beautiful!!

I am postal. Have DC if we need it. :)

If these aren't okay, let me know and I will make new ones to send out. I had a harder time with them then I thought I would.

Hello I'm almost done :banana::banana:
I should have all the rest done by monday being tomorrow now that I'm caught up in the DL swap I can focus on this swap.
Here is my st.patty's day
002-4.jpg

DR your St. Patty's look good!

SStone I'll get you updates

AWM, I'm sorry you had a hard time with these. I hope you don't a bad taste in your mouth from these. I'm so glad you playes. I'm sure they will be fine.

Arizona Rita, I'm excited for you to play with is in the summer. I need to het with BAMB & give her dates. Thanks everyone!

I can't mail today and have hit a creative block. Somebody help me with some ideas.

For Africa - use the masks on My World or animals from Animal Kingdom with animal print background

For Thanksgiving - pumpkins, pumpkin pie, turkey from Animal Kingdom.

For February - hearts, lace, using heart brads or charms

For November - leaves in a basket, sheaves of grain, tractors - anything that screams harvest but not Thanksgiving.

For Africa - use the masks on My World or animals from Animal Kingdom with animal print background

For Thanksgiving - pumpkins, pumpkin pie, turkey from Animal Kingdom.

For February - hearts, lace, using heart brads or charms

For November - leaves in a basket, sheaves of grain, tractors - anything that screams harvest but not Thanksgiving.

Those are the things I had in mind but people are doing such wonderful stuff - I thought it would be bad.

Thanks

I used those Dress It Up buttons on my vintage with ribbon & paper & ink.
I used BoBunny paper, mesh, ribbon & a safety pin on my boys.
I used the cuttlebug cut & emboss Nemo who was inked & sticked, pretty paper, inked the water and used copper washers for bubbles.

If you use all the layers on the cricut cuts, good paper, ink, ribbon/fiber then if you add buttons, brads, metal or embossing, that stuff would be icing. It would still look good with just the first though. :)

My cupcake one is so ugly I can cry.....I keep looking at it and hate it.

Aweee Susie! I'm sure it's not bad. Your work is always so nice. Why don't you email me a pic & I will see if I can give some suggestions. Why don't you make it cutesey? When you are done with these, you will be glad you did them because they always teach us new technique. I will pm you with my addy. Send me whatever you like.

Here goes what I can show so far.

February is glittered and embossed stack paper.

Turkey is for Thanksgiving.

Trees are for November.

Cupcakes are what they are. I have stickled them and used embossing pens and red distress ink on the edges. I was trying to put a cherry on top.

IMG_1416.jpg

Mine will be mailed Friday/Priority. I screwed up my month ones...I only made 4 cause I can't count. I'm done with all but the july picnic one.

I did 4 on the months too and didn't notice til I'd printed everything :headache:. Luckily I caught it before mailing;)

Thanks Mazda I feel better now that I'm not the only one that can't count LOL...
Annnnnd I all DONE!!!!! Yeah:banana::cool1::dance3::cheer2::yay::woohoo:
so I'm gonna show you all my atc's except for my last set!!! I'm so proud of it I have to save it as a surprise.But here are the others.
Animal set-DOG
003-2.jpg

Something vintage I did Women of the old west with keys I got in Tombstone!!!
004-1.jpg

My pin-ups :lovestruc
005-1.jpg

And April with my private reserve of uber expensive metal and rhinestone butterfly brads. Feel special ladies.I love these things!!!
007-1.jpg

For February:
Do you have little primas? I would cut out a piece of paper to make a wrap for the "stems" (won't really have stems. Tack in the primas to make a bouquet.

Like this:
Love%20bouquet-%202-1.jpg

Trees, Just a bare tree, do you have a punch? And some fall leaves scattered on the ground and maybe 1 or 2 in the tree.

not sure about the turkeys, I know the recollection line at Michael's had some Thanksgiving 3-D stickers.

Cupcakes - Did you see the cupcake elements I made one year. Basically it was a cloud for the frosting, striped paper for the wrapper and some mini buttons for Sprinkles, do something like that.
P4250002.jpg

B – Disney Boy - Beast - 4 need to find a picture
D – Boy – Robots - 4 done
E – China - Lanterns - 4 done
E1 – India - ?? - 4 done
H – Animal - Frogs - 4 done
K – Vintage – 1950’s – 4
K3 – Vintage – 1910’s to 1920’s fashion- 4 done

totally keep forgetting I have Norway E2 as well. I have the pic, just need to print it.

I will mail ASAP, sorry I'm late!!!

For February:
Do you have little primas? I would cut out a piece of paper to make a wrap for the "stems" (won't really have stems. Tack in the primas to make a bouquet.

Like this:
Love%20bouquet-%202-1.jpg

Trees, Just a bare tree, do you have a punch? And some fall leaves scattered on the ground and maybe 1 or 2 in the tree.

not sure about the turkeys, I know the recollection line at Michael's had some Thanksgiving 3-D stickers.

Cupcakes - Did you see the cupcake elements I made one year. Basically it was a cloud for the frosting, striped paper for the wrapper and some mini buttons for Sprinkles, do something like that.
P4250002.jpg

Thanks BAMB

I really appreciate it.

This will be my last attempts at ATC's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter