ATA Food on Flights over 4 Hrs.

LvsTnk

Home is AKV&BLT
I thought I read here a while back that ATA was going to start offering some sort of food for a charge on their longer flights. Any info appreciated!!:D

I don't know if you have called yet, but I do know on longer flights ATA serves a complimentary meal... Or at least they did as of a few weeks ago. A friend of mine just flew them from LAX to Hawaii and they had meal service both ways. Nothing special mind you, but a standard airline meal. It was America West that had been advertising that they were going to charge for meals on some flights out of two of their aiports but I never heard anything since it was originally mentioned on the news. Let us know what ATA tells you..

We are flying into LAX for Easter(cheaper than WDW) and one leg is 4.5 hrs. long. I will call and see what's up in a little bit and Post.

Thanks Guys!!

It was worth a shot but NNNOOO LOL! I would have been willing to pay for it darn it. Thanks Again!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter