At what time do you have dinner?

Hi!
We dont have a car, we will use disney transportation. We just need to go to places where we can use the dinning plan :D

Look at your vacation days and schedule when you want to see any nighttime shows/fireworks. You may want to just grab a quick CS beforehand on those days and use your TS meal at breakfast or lunch since a lot of restaurants may be closed when the evening shows are over and you get transportation over to them.

However, on other nights, consider hopping over to a nearby resort or to DS for a late-night dinner.
If at MK-you can easily access Polynesian, Contemporary, Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge. Epcot and HS are close to Beach Club, Yacht Club and Boardwalk and Animal Kingdim is close to Animal Kingdom Lodge with fantastic dining.
You may need to catch an Uber, Minnie-van or bus to DS and then to CBR after a late resort meal.
Or...check out DS...tons of restaurants with later hours!

Even if you stay in the parks, you could eat at a TS restaurant during the nighttime shows if you planned to see them another night or if they don't interest you. In Epcot, lots of dining allows you to eat and catch a view of Illuminations at the same time.

Happy dining!

Typically we try to have lunch at 11:30 before the crowds hit the restaurants, but can eat at 1:30 if there is a particular restaurant that we want. Dinner is anywhere from 5-7:30, but if we really want Ohana's for fireworks then it'll be a late dinner with snacks at 6:30.​

At home we eat on a pretty set schedule. At WDW we are all over the board on when we eat. We go on the DxDP and I usually book two meals per day - and we eat snacks if anyone is hungry at a different time. So looking at my schedule one day we are eating at 9:50 and 4:00. One day 11:30 and 7:15 ... One day 2:00 and 8:45. I could go on over the whole trip, but its random based on the park, restaurant availability, and other plans for the day. For instance the 8:45 meal is on NYE, so I know we will be at the parks until after midnight - so eating at 8:45 makes sense when at home we don't eat past 6:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter