At Least We Are All Tall Enough For Barnstormer! A June 2017 PTR...updated 6/1

Love the bag!

If it makes you feel any better, I've been doing the AP math in my head for our next two trips as well. I figure, since we're going in July next year, if we return to June in 2019 we could use AP's. And the discounts would be nice. However, I'm not sure about coming up with AP money out of pocket by next year if we're trying to swing another long trip, so it may not be meant to be.

Also, my carpet looks exactly the same! :D The kids are still young and they spilled soooo much when they were littler that there's just no point in trying to fix it now. I know we have hardwood flooring under the carpets so, once they kids outgrow their kiddo furniture/decor, we will rip up the carpet when we're changing out the furniture and just have the wood.

Your plans are so close to done! Meanwhile Disneyland has not even published hours for my June trip yet. o_O

Love the bag!

If it makes you feel any better, I've been doing the AP math in my head for our next two trips as well. I figure, since we're going in July next year, if we return to June in 2019 we could use AP's. And the discounts would be nice. However, I'm not sure about coming up with AP money out of pocket by next year if we're trying to swing another long trip, so it may not be meant to be.

Also, my carpet looks exactly the same! :D The kids are still young and they spilled soooo much when they were littler that there's just no point in trying to fix it now. I know we have hardwood flooring under the carpets so, once they kids outgrow their kiddo furniture/decor, we will rip up the carpet when we're changing out the furniture and just have the wood.

Your plans are so close to done! Meanwhile Disneyland has not even published hours for my June trip yet. o_O
Thank you on the bag.

Yeh, fortunately for us we will have the extra year to save up some of the money and/or use tax money. I figure if I can save/use enough next year to buy 7 day hoppers for all of us, then in 2019, I'll just have to pay the upgrade costs. Then in 2020 we won't have any ticket costs. And then the process starts all over again...lol.

We have some hardwoods downstairs so at least the common areas look okay! And it's just the upstairs carpets and the playroom (formal living room) that will need replacing eventually. But I think I have awhile because my kids are super messy! Ugh. I do eventually want to move them into the same room, so I can then move their playroom to a bedroom upstairs. So I'll probably have to do something with the formal living room first.

That is so crazy about the hours at DLR. I think that would really just drive me crazy. Of course, WDW hours aren't really final, so it's almost as bad, right?

How is the DLR research going, anyway?

The Day I Almost Lost My Mind

Okay, so if you have kept up with my two PTRs, you may notice that I am not too big on change. Therefore, once I set my plans, there are not too many changes, unless they are necessitated by Disney. Well, yesterday, I almost became @Raeven :Pand almost changed two of my days completely around. I went as far as booking a new ADR and looking at changing my FPs, but then the stress got to me and I put the brakes on and decided to rethink. But I'm getting ahead of myself. First off, I should explain the sharp deviation from my usual personality.

You may or may not know that MK is my most favorite park...by far. You also may or may not know that nighttime touring is my favorite kind of touring. MK nighttime touring is just loads above anything else at WDW for me. I have many, many memories of just walking along at night, listening to the sounds - less crowds means more obvious background noise - and seeing all the lights. I truly wish there was a way to make all day dark while I am Disney. That is how much I actually love it.

So, when I ended up having to add a half day to AK, I did so by taking a half day away from MK. And, as you may remember, it is the night half of one day. And you may also recall, it is our last MK day. So our only two MK nights are Sunday (day 1 in parks) and Tuesday (day 2 in parks). I got really sad recently thinking about this. And yesterday I decided to flip our Tues MK night with our Friday AK night.

I was walking on the treadmill watching Disney vlogs when this idea hit me. So, when I was done, I immediately jumped on MDE and booked a WCC ADR for Tuesday night. Then I looked at trying to change the AK FPs I had scheduled on Friday to Tuesday. Well, that looked like it would work. But I was actually in a rush so I had to stop there and go change my clothes and while I was doing that, the wheels in my head were turning and turning. How could I make this work? I pulled up my touring plans to see if there was a way....and in doing all that, my anxiety level just kept creeping up and creeping up.

So I did what any normal social media savvy person would do and I asked a "what would you do" question on one of my Disney FB groups. I got a few responses which helped me decide that it would probably be best to just leave it as is, because nighttime at AK will probably be amazing, and then our last day would be at DHS with a Fantasmic viewing (and I really love Fantasmic).

And in that process, I think I may have actually found an even better solution to my blowing up my carefully crafted plans.

After Fantasmic (scheduled for 9pm), we will head back to the resort, I'll get my guys all settled, and then I will (try to) jump on the boat from WL to MK and spend a little *ME* time in my favorite park at night!! I mean, it may end up only being 30 minutes, and I may end up not doing anything but sitting on the hub grass, or walking down Main Street and watching the lights on the castle...or maybe I'll jump on PeopleMover, or BTMRR...honestly it doesn't even matter. But if I can end the trip with just a few precious moments at MK at night, I will be an even happier girl than I normally would on a Disney vacation!

On another note, I have bought a few more things...some more shirts, some buttons, and some other things. However, the shirts haven't arrived yet and I don't have the photo of the other stuff on this computer, so I'll just save all that for another post. 36 more days (really 35.5 at this point right???)! It is so close, but geez time is dragging. Also, 18 more days with students and then 2 post planning days of school! Yahoo!!

Thanks, in advance, for reading!

Up next: Odds and Ends Part 3

Last edited:
Loving your autograph book for the boys. I'm totally not crafty either so etsy is my best friend when it comes to all things.

Agree it seems keeping your plans as it is the best thing to do. Keeping my fingers crossed you can get some solo MK time on your last night though, that would be amazing! (not that we don't love our families, but who doesn't want some alone time)

Keeping my fingers crossed you can get some solo MK time on your last night though, that would be amazing! (not that we don't love our families, but who doesn't want some alone time)

Thank you! And yes, I think that would be the perfect end. Fantasmic with the fam, then a solo goodbye to MK and Cindy's Castle!

You were stressing me out with all the talk of changing things around. I'm glad you're working in some me time in the MK. It's my favorite park too.

Last edited:

I got it from an etsy shop called ItsPolkaSpotted. I had tried another shop first but they were backed up until the beginning of June. However that owner recommended this shop and I truly love it! Last year I used the Disney Parks ones but I ended up having to buy two and they were expensive. So this was probably more economical as I added in some pages to make it 30 total photo pages and 30 pages to be signed, so no need for two.

Cute book! I was looking at Etsy too for my nieces and they really liked some Princess ones. The ones at the parks don't hold enough signatures and pictures so I told my sisters to order one off of Etsy that has enough pages.

You may or may not know that MK is my most favorite park...by far. You also may or may not know that nighttime touring is my favorite kind of touring. MK nighttime touring is just loads above anything else at WDW for me. I have many, many memories of just walking along at night, listening to the sounds - less crowds means more obvious background noise - and seeing all the lights. I truly wish there was a way to make all day dark while I am Disney. That is how much I actually love it.

I really LOVE MK at night. I really love all parks at night though, hence I was thinking of becoming a vampire at some point and only going out at night...wish the 24 hour thing at MK comes back again because I'd totally have done that!

because nighttime at AK will probably be amazing, and then our last day would be at DHS with a Fantasmic viewing (and I really love Fantasmic)

I haven't experienced AK enough at night since it always used to be a daytime park, but it was really nice when we were watching RoL...with the exception of the running part. But I'd like to explore more of AK and do the safari at night too.

After Fantasmic (scheduled for 9pm), we will head back to the resort, I'll get my guys all settled, and then I will (try to) jump on the boat from WL to MK and spend a little *ME* time in my favorite park at night!! I mean, it may end up only being 30 minutes, and I may end up not doing anything but sitting on the hub grass, or walking down Main Street and watching the lights on the castle...or maybe I'll jump on PeopleMover, or BTMRR...honestly it doesn't even matter. But if I can end the trip with just a few precious moments at MK at night, I will be an even happier girl than I normally would on a Disney vacation!

Great plan! I think it's awesome to get some solo time at your favorite park! I hope this works out for you!!

36 more days (really 35.5 at this point right???)!

Totally! 3.75 days for me!!

Some time at MK by yourself seems like the perfect solution! I hope you have the energy and time to do it! I feel like the first two trips with our girls we barely saw the night time stuff.

Changing plans is what drives DH crazy, I think. Honestly, I don't like changing mine up too. So I don't blame you!

I got the autograph book I ordered in the mail today:
I saw the autograph book on FB; it's adorable :)

After Fantasmic (scheduled for 9pm), we will head back to the resort, I'll get my guys all settled, and then I will (try to) jump on the boat from WL to MK and spend a little *ME* time in my favorite park at night!!
Ooh, I hope this happens for you! I'm also glad you kept things the same. AK is so gorgeous at night as it is now, and Pandora is supposed to be more tunning at night than during the day. You'll be glad you're going to be there at night.

But if I can end the trip with just a few precious moments at MK at night, I will be an even happier girl than I normally would on a Disney vacation!
My fingers are crossed for you :goodvibes

On another note, I have bought a few more things...some more shirts, some buttons, and some other things.
Half my order came in from Hot Topic and over the last few days I've done quite a bit of summer/Disney shopping. Eventually I'll get around to posting pics either in my dining report or ongoing Nov/Universal TR lol! Look forward to seeing your pictures.

I hope your plan for some time at MK works! It's so magical at night.

I had my own dilemma Friday night. DH calls me while I was at work and told me that my SIL and FIL both called him wanting to cancel the trip! SIL needs some major work on her car. He went and spoke to both of them yesterday, got them calmed down and luckily figured out a solution and not cancel the trip.

I really LOVE MK at night. I really love all parks at night though, hence I was thinking of becoming a vampire at some point and only going out at night...wish the 24 hour thing at MK comes back again because I'd totally have done that!
I can so relate to this! :)

But I'd like to explore more of AK and do the safari at night too.
It was really nice last year. But, it wasn't crowded at all...and that will change this year. So I'm a little worried. It will be amazing, but certainly not peaceful, like last year.

I think it's awesome to get some solo time at your favorite park! I hope this works out for you!!
Thank you!

Some time at MK by yourself seems like the perfect solution! I hope you have the energy and time to do it!
Thank you!

I feel like the first two trips with our girls we barely saw the night time stuff.
See, I will never not tour at night. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure we get there at night. Currently, its a 4 hour midday break...which actually works well for June anyway. My boys can both be night owls, like me...so they totally held up last year, and with barely any meltdowns. :thumbsup2

Ooh, I hope this happens for you!

My fingers are crossed for you :goodvibes
Thank you!

Half my order came in from Hot Topic and over the last few days I've done quite a bit of summer/Disney shopping. Eventually I'll get around to posting pics either in my dining report or ongoing Nov/Universal TR lol! Look forward to seeing your pictures.
See this is the dangerous time...nothing much left to do but wait...and shop! HAHA. I've bought a few more things this weekend. I need to STOP! LOL.

I hope your plan for some time at MK works! It's so magical at night.
Thank you!

I had my own dilemma Friday night. DH calls me while I was at work and told me that my SIL and FIL both called him wanting to cancel the trip! SIL needs some major work on her car. He went and spoke to both of them yesterday, got them calmed down and luckily figured out a solution and not cancel the trip.
Oh no! I'm glad he got them calmed down!

Honestly, we could totally skip this year and spend the money on home improvements, but the situation with renting my friend's points *may* never happen again for us, so we are sticking with it. We will skip next year for a cheaper vacation and using the rest of the money on our house.

I have tried to post this multiple times and I keep getting a bad pop-up add that crashes the page. I noted on @ariane37 's TR that's I've been having some issues with the Dis lately. We'll see if this works!

Great compromise with ending at DHS but then getting some solo MK time. I have thought about doing that so many times staying at BLT, but have never actually done it. I switched a day pretty late in the game on our trip last year in order to catch the new Soarin' and it was annoyingly stressful. Glad you got it figured out!

That is so crazy about the hours at DLR. I think that would really just drive me crazy. Of course, WDW hours aren't really final, so it's almost as bad, right?

How is the DLR research going, anyway?

Ugh the hours thing is so annoying at both parks! I still don't feel like I have a handle on the DLR research. The DL vets talk a lot about how great DL is because you don't have to do much planning, but I actually LIKE the planning, so I feel a bit like I'm twiddling my thumbs. We'll probably end up winging it for the most part, but I feel like we've probably got enough days there to be able to experience everything we want to see even if I don't have a beautifully efficient plan. They will release hours for the first day we will be in the parks tomorrow, then one day at a time after that. I'll be buying our tickets in the next couple of weeks, but am trying to wait and see if they're going to release Maxpass in time for our trip before I do.

Oh, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to book the World of Color Dessert Party. It's super expensive, has no lower kids' pricing, and is not a buffet like WDW, but instead comes with a pre-set plate of desserts. Everything I know is wrong lol. But it seems like the show is a big pain in the butt to see without booking it, especially with littles and we really want to see it. This is my current struggle. :D

I have tried to post this multiple times and I keep getting a bad pop-up add that crashes the page. I noted on @ariane37 's TR that's I've been having some issues with the Dis lately. We'll see if this works!
Yes, I have been having lots of trouble with my iPad and the DIS. I can usually read the DIS no problem, but replying is another matter entirely. I usually have to use a desktop or laptop to use the quote feature, and sometimes to reply at all!

Great compromise with ending at DHS but then getting some solo MK time. I have thought about doing that so many times staying at BLT, but have never actually done it.
Yes, I think its a good plan. Whether or not I get it executed is anybody's guess. But we shall see!

I switched a day pretty late in the game on our trip last year in order to catch the new Soarin' and it was annoyingly stressful. Glad you got it figured out!
Yeh, I wish I had thought of it before I scheduled my FPs...but because I didn't really know until right before that I was going to change an MK evening to an AK one. Maybe if I had had more notice or more time to process the change, I would have done it on a different night. But I think my thought process was that we may end up not doing it and if so we could easily change the FPs back to MK and stick with that, especially if we happen to luck out and get a ride on NRJ on our earlier AK day...or if we decided to skip it for some reason.

In any case, i couldn't handle the anxiety of messing with the schedule. :crazy2:

The DL vets talk a lot about how great DL is because you don't have to do much planning, but I actually LIKE the planning, so I feel a bit like I'm twiddling my thumbs.
Yep, I enjoy the planning for the most part. As a matter of fact, the only parts I don't enjoy, are the ones affected by the possible changes by Disney or the lack of information from Disney. So yeh, no, I would not enjoy that aspect of a DLR vacation.

We'll probably end up winging it for the most part, but I feel like we've probably got enough days there to be able to experience everything we want to see even if I don't have a beautifully efficient plan.
I suppose this is the beauty of it. You don't have to plan to get it all done. But I guarantee that will be anxiety-inducing for me until I actually get used to the idea and can learn to live with it.

Oh, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to book the World of Color Dessert Party.
Yeh, I've read a few TRs and lots of people do this one and the parade dinner package (though I have heard this one isn't really necessary). I'd probably just bite the bullet on the WoC one...

Yes, I have been having lots of trouble with my iPad and the DIS. I can usually read the DIS no problem, but replying is another matter entirely. I usually have to use a desktop or laptop to use the quote feature, and sometimes to reply at all!

Sorry you're having issues, but glad to know I'm not alone. I have given up trying to respond on the ipad and am typing this on my desktop. However, it's already crashed once since I started. Like you, reading is fine, replying is no bueno.

Yeh, I wish I had thought of it before I scheduled my FPs...but because I didn't really know until right before that I was going to change an MK evening to an AK one. Maybe if I had had more notice or more time to process the change, I would have done it on a different night. But I think my thought process was that we may end up not doing it and if so we could easily change the FPs back to MK and stick with that, especially if we happen to luck out and get a ride on NRJ on our earlier AK day...or if we decided to skip it for some reason.

In any case, i couldn't handle the anxiety of messing with the schedule. :crazy2:

Yep, I enjoy the planning for the most part. As a matter of fact, the only parts I don't enjoy, are the ones affected by the possible changes by Disney or the lack of information from Disney. So yeh, no, I would not enjoy that aspect of a DLR vacation.

YES! The last minute Disney changes are the only things that make planning less enjoyable for me. I guess that is an advantage of DL - since you can't really plan, last minute changes don't do much to change around your trip. However, I'd still trade it back to be able to pre-book some fastpasses. ;)

Yeh, I've read a few TRs and lots of people do this one and the parade dinner package (though I have heard this one isn't really necessary). I'd probably just bite the bullet on the WoC one...

I'm not going to do the parade one. We thought about it, but it's MSEP which we've seen multiple times, so we're ok with not getting a front row spot. I will just be happy to hear the music of it as I walk through a Disney park one last time, as I didn't think I'd ever get to experience it again. The WOC is just so dang expensive - $79 per person, no discount for kids. That's a lot to drop for a 1 hour experience that isn't even all you care to eat. But let's face it, we'll probably end up doing and loving it because we are full-on addicts and can't stomach the idea of not getting to see the show, which I know will be amazing.

The WOC is just so dang expensive - $79 per person, no discount for kids.
Yeh, that is a lot. I think the SW one is less and its all you can eat desserts and all you can drink! Hmmm...but maybe I would consider the splurge of the trip...but only because I hear WoC is so good! But...isn't there a FP option for it, that doesn't affect your other FPs? Or is that not available anymore?

If we go with my parents, when we do actually go, they won't want to do the dessert thing...so it may not even be an option for us.

Btw, my boys have been asking to watch Radiator Springs Racers and Paint the Night videos over and over again...so it's pretty much a certainty that I have to figure out some way to get there in a year or so....

Yeh, that is a lot. I think the SW one is less and its all you can eat desserts and all you can drink! Hmmm...but maybe I would consider the splurge of the trip...but only because I hear WoC is so good! But...isn't there a FP option for it, that doesn't affect your other FPs? Or is that not available anymore?

There is a FP option and also dining packages which cost less than the dessert party. The problem is, outside of the dessert party, viewing is all standing. This means that with our short kiddos, we'd have to line up early enough to be at the front of the pack in order for them to be able to see anything and also would be standing while waiting and then for the entire 30 minute show, which doesn't sound like a lot of fun after a full day of walking. So FP and dining packages don't seem like great options for us because we'd still have to line up really early. If it were just me and DH I'd just grab a FP.

If we go with my parents, when we do actually go, they won't want to do the dessert thing...so it may not even be an option for us.

Btw, my boys have been asking to watch Radiator Springs Racers and Paint the Night videos over and over again...so it's pretty much a certainty that I have to figure out some way to get there in a year or so....

I think it will be a ton of fun and I'm really excited about RSR. Kind of sad we won't get to see PtN. I'll be happy to offer tips (read: things learned from the mistakes I will inevitably make) when your time comes!

There is a FP option and also dining packages which cost less than the dessert party. The problem is, outside of the dessert party, viewing is all standing. This means that with our short kiddos, we'd have to line up early enough to be at the front of the pack in order for them to be able to see anything and also would be standing while waiting and then for the entire 30 minute show, which doesn't sound like a lot of fun after a full day of walking. So FP and dining packages don't seem like great options for us because we'd still have to line up really early.
Ah...I understand. Yep, that's tough. I hope you make a decision you can live with!

I think it will be a ton of fun and I'm really excited about RSR. Kind of sad we won't get to see PtN.
Yes, RSR looks so fun! And yeh, I would be sad about PtN though I would also enjoy MSEP because I love it so! :)

I'll be happy to offer tips (read: things learned from the mistakes I will inevitably make) when your time comes!
HAHA. Sounds like a plan!

Odds and Ends Part 3

Alright friends, the countdown is on. Actually a couple of countdowns are on. I have 11 more school days with students (after today), plus 2 post planning days...which will put me working through Friday, May 26th. And then our big countdown is sitting at 25 (counting today)! It is kind of twiddle my thumbs time as far as the trip though. Touring Plans are done - just waiting until a possible extension of MK hours and a change of time for HEA, though May still has HEA at 9pm so maybe that won't change??? Food budget is done, Disney gift cards bought or ordered, Disney VISA redemption card in hand - though i will need to add to that once my statement drops and I get more rewards as I have been charging everything to the card then paying it off a few days after I charge it. I have really ordered most things that we need...though I keep buying a few things here and there. I'll post some of those further down.

Things I still need to do: start an outfit list and add to my packing lists (I have some general and food ones, but not clothes ones yet). Order groceries but with Amazon Prime Now you can't order but maybe the day before. Adjust schedule once hours are (possibly) extended. Work on gas budget.

Things I need to do the week before: pack, oil change, mani/pedi with Disney designs, buy travel toiletries, organize non suitcase stuff in boxes (and make sure they are not too big and heavy to carry, which I didn't do in the past). Make the boys some "travel activity" bags.

I do have a nagging feeling that I am forgetting something but I think that is just my anxiety talking. However, if you see anything I am missing, please tell me!!!

On a "not in a million years" note: My school, as usual, is having next year's planning during the week between the end of the school year and our trip. They do pay us - and I could use the money, but I just refuse to go during that week. That is my vacation prep week. I could just as easily schedule our trip right after the school year ends or even right after Memorial Day, but I do it when I do it so as to leave myself enough time to tie up loose ends that I don't have time to take care of during the crazy last few weeks of school. But, I digress, so let's move this along, shall we?

Exciting news! Magic Bands shipped Saturday so they should - the operative word - be here this week. Then I can work on applying the decals...and hopefully I won't mess that up!

I've been hearing about some treats that I want to try. There is a white chocolate raspberry cupcake at a stand in DHS (maybe by TSMM), and some cupcakes at Territory Lounge at WL that I need to try. But apparently, according to the menu they are only available from 11-2pm, so I am thinking we may arrive too late on arrival day...but we should be able to snag some on one of our midday breaks:
territory lounge.PNG
That menu is blurry, but its the bottom two item on the left: The Minnie Strawberry Cupcake and the Campfire Cupcake.

If you haven't figured it out, I am a cupcake addict. HAHA. I had a photo of the DHS one but I forgot to save it to my computer (I think it is on my iPad, so I will post it later).

I also have photos of several new trip things I have bought (if you follow me on FB or IG you may have seen some or all of these things, so sorry for the duplication!). First off is a BatB tank that I ordered in March but I didn't realize it was a made to order item and therefore took me 6 weeks to receive:
BatB tank.JPG
Next up is a pressed penny coin wallet, some park buttons, and a Minnie Bow hair tie:
buttons.JPG
Next is some Muppet shirts for the boys. AJ found out that Chad had a Muppet shirt so he insisted that he needed one, too. I got Chad's from RedBubble so I don't know if they have kids' sizes but they are expensive, so I found some for kids on etsy. They don't exactly match Chad's, but they will match each other, and the color is the same:
muppets.JPG
I also ordered Chad a dri fit polo with a Figment design. He is wearing mostly polos this trip at his request, and he loves Figment:
figment.JPG
In retrospect, I wish I had ordered all his shirts from the same place because honestly, they were cheaper than the brand new ones I got from the Disney Store and the Shop parks app and those aren't even dri fit...so he will probably burn up!

I ordered a bunch of stuff off DisneyStore.com...though not really any of it for our trip (the irony)...however, when I did, I got the opportunity to purchase this insulated cooler tote for $12 (less than half price) so I jumped on it. It should work well in the car for keeping stuff cold on the drive down and will take up less space than our smaller hard side cooler:
cooler.JPG

I ordered some new ears but they haven't come yet. They assured me they will be here on time though:
ears.PNG
And I decided to order some SeaBands for AJ because he said he wants to try FoP and Star Tours this trip. In doing so, I thought I would order an adult pair....just in case I decide to get crazy and try FoP. I do not have a FP for it, but we should be able to get a Swap Pass for it, so I will have the option:
sea bands.JPG

I also bought a Lego base and then I took a couple containers and made Lego travel boxes. Basically I cut the base to fit the container tops and then the boys can fill them with Legos and use them on the trip. I managed to delete the photo of one of the boxes I made but here's the base before I cut it up:
lego.JPG

Continued in next post...

Last edited:
Odds and Ends Part 3 (continued)

Last but not least...I am not sure if I mentioned that I ordered a custom-made park bag. Well, I finally received it and I love it! It is a crossbody style, with about 7 different pockets:
park bag.JPG
pockets.JPG
more pockets.JPG
bag inside.JPG
I picked the character, the colors, the style. I had seen some similar made by someone else but they were a lot more expensive and you had to be in a lottery just to get on her waiting list, so I just went a different route. I am very satisfied with what I got for the price. We will still take a backpack and a backpack diaper bag in the park...but there are a few items that I want easier access to (phone, ID, cash, credit card, chapstick, etc) so I thought this was a good option for me.

I don't know if I mentioned this but I ordered some safety ID stickers for the boys and I forgot we change outfits on our break so I ordered another set of those and they are on the way as well.

Anyway, I *think* that is all. Who truly knows if the shopping madness will ever end, but for now, I am trying to curb it until we get to WDW!

One more item to note...the new WL villas pool looks to be about finished, so fingers crossed we get to try that out, along with the feature pool and splash pad!

I will leave you with a photo of the WL lobby that I cannot wait to see in 25 days!
wilderness lodge.jpg

Up next: Magic Bands are Here!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter