ASI coupon code

Zela

<font color=teal>Everyone thinks it's strange that
Does anyone know of a coupon code for ASI ....the people who did the marathon pics?

bump - just ran the Minnie 5K - any coupon codes out there?

I've never seen a code. People ask every year. :guilty: I'd love it if someone foudn one!

ASI sent me a code (10% off) last year, not sure why. I think it was from another race that I entered but the discount didn't make much of a difference since they were already charging archiving fees on my photos.

did you get the email for Valentines day code coupon 10% off? here it is if you still need it VDAYSALE

I just got that e-mail this morning and then went and bought a download of my pics :blush: :upsidedow

The deadline to order without the archival fee is tomorrow. Does anyone have a current code?

I wish. I went to order my download at 10:30pm PST on 2/28 and it already had the $5 archival fee...yes, I totally missed the boat on the 10%. I could kick myself. I emailed ASI and they said they were very sorry about the inconvenience, but there is nothing they could do about it. I also asked about a coupon code for the $5 and they said nothing is available at this time...I'm really mad at myself!

I wish. I went to order my download at 10:30pm PST on 2/28 and it already had the $5 archival fee...yes, I totally missed the boat on the 10%. I could kick myself. I emailed ASI and they said they were very sorry about the inconvenience, but there is nothing they could do about it. I also asked about a coupon code for the $5 and they said nothing is available at this time...I'm really mad at myself!

The Princess Half is this weekend... maybe they'll release a code in a couple of weeks. The last time I had a code, it was just before Christmas so maybe they'll be something for Easter too.

I'm sure everyone got the e-mail but just in case,

Save 10% through March 27th! Use coupon: STPATS

Anyone see any discount codes for 2011 as of yet. I know I am attaching to a really old posts, but figured it was the easiest way to get it out there.

Last year, I've found that ASI will release discount codes around "holidays" so there was one released around Valentine's Day and then I think the next one I remember was St. Patrick's day.

Last year, I've found that ASI will release discount codes around "holidays" so there was one released around Valentine's Day and then I think the next one I remember was St. Patrick's day.

It came too late for me...as usual (I even sent in a complaint but they didn't give me any money back).

ASI is celebrating this Groundhog Day by offering you 15% off in savings!

In order to receive the discount, use coupon code 'GROUNDHOGDAY' during the ordering process. Offer expires midnight on February 15, 2011.

I just got the discount email yesterday, ordered my pics last week ... :mad: ... but I was impatient and knew it would happen, what ya gonna do.

The email states ...

Saint Patrick Day sale! Get 13% off your order. (When I ordered mine I noticed there was no shipping by the way...)

The code is SHAMROCK13 If anyone was more patient than I.

It is good through midnight 03/26/11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!