Ashley's MAW PTR Cruise May 9th-May 13th, 2010

Wow! Such cute gives! And only 7 more days!!! We had a hard time deciding on a cruise or the parks, so I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

:cool1: I met up with my MAW Volunteer today and got my stuff. We got a Make a wish Duffle, a MAW barbie, a dora book, A cinderella crown, a cowgirl pillow case, candy.. one maw pin.. and a Disney Wish pack.

Tickets for Airfare, expense check and two DCL books :-)

WOOOO HOOOOOO.. We are really leaving on SUNDAY:yay::yay::yay:

:cool1: I met up with my MAW Volunteer today and got my stuff. We got a Make a wish Duffle, a MAW barbie, a dora book, A cinderella crown, a cowgirl pillow case, candy.. one maw pin.. and a Disney Wish pack.

Tickets for Airfare, expense check and two DCL books :-)

WOOOO HOOOOOO.. We are really leaving on SUNDAY:yay::yay::yay:

You guys must be soooooo incredibly excited!! I cant believe its here!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Wow - your cruise got here fast. I really hope you have a wonderful, magical & relaxing time!! Don't forget you bring the pics, I'll buy the drinks when you get back!

Yah on the MAW things. Lots of goodies:) I can't believe your so close. I can't wait to read your tr on the cruise!! Hope you all have a great time!:cool1:

Sounds like you got a nice package of goodies from MAW!! It's all becoming SO real now!!! Good luck packing this week. You have lots of great Big Give outfits to pack!:goodvibes

Hope you guys have a wonderful cruise! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and see all the pics!

You guys must be soooooo incredibly excited!! I cant believe its here!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks Wendy .. I read some of your trip report... :-) Will finish when I get back :hug:

Sounds like you got a nice package of goodies from MAW!! It's all becoming SO real now!!! Good luck packing this week. You have lots of great Big Give outfits to pack!:goodvibes
2 more days :-):scared1: I spent two days this week at field day..My face is already sun burnt :( Opps.. All the big give outfits are packed up. Kids are 98% packed ... no for the adults :-) I'm having a hard time.. packing and organizing, etc.... my kids keep making a mess of the house. It's hard to pack and clean and take care of 3 kids and a DH :lmao:

I am so excited for you guys!

I can't believe it's SSSOOOOO close!! :cool1:
Monica
Thank you.. I can't believe 2 more days... It still doesn't seem real

Hope you guys have a wonderful cruise! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and see all the pics!

I plan to take a ton of pics :-) Thank you

I hope that you are busy packing!

Lynn

Kids are almost packed.. all the big give stuff made it easy to know what they would wear LOL Now for DH and I :scared1:
I reserved Palo for dinner... Thik I may cancel.... I don't want to pack dress up stuff too :( I may try and rebook for Brunch

Where is Mary ... she was supposed to giv me MAW cruise tips????? Maryn where are you?

It's almost here! How is the packing going?!

It's going.. kids are pretty much done... 2 day bags are pretty much done... DCL Documents done online.. got the passports together and the MAW pin.. :-)

Deb... I got a 4gb disk for pcs :-) I will have PLENTY LOL Can't wait we have to catch up

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!!!

Lynn

Thank you.... :cool1:
Got the house cleaned yesterday.. still doing laundry... owing the yard today and Packing DH and I ... Phew I'm exhausted doing all this prep work LOL

Tomorrow 4:30 am will get here pretty quick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter