ART questions...

singjenn

Let's go to Disney!
How does it work?

Will they take us to Walmart down to street or another shopping center if we need to get something? Or is it only to take us to and from the Parks?:confused3

Think of ART like a bus line (because it is).

So if there a stop near Walmart (or near enough that you are comfortable with the walk) then yes, it will take you there. If there isn't a stop, then no.

ART is public transportation with set stops. You can check out the schedules and routes on their website to find out what stop would be closest to where you want to go: www.rideart.org

ART is public transportation with set stops. You can check out the schedules and routes on their website to find out what stop would be closest to where you want to go: www.rideart.org

Will our hotel give us a separate pass or is it tied to our room key and/or park tickets? Is it unlimted?

Oh, then they will give you a separate pass. Nothing will be associated with your park ticket or room key.

Oh yay! Something else I can lose! Hahaha Thanks for the info and the map is wonderful! I have been looking for something like that :thumbsup2

Does that mean we get a new pass every day?

Again I'm not sure who you booked with but if you booked a package, the ART tickets can be sold as either a 1-day pass, a 3-day pass, or a 5-day pass, so I'll assume your hotel would purchase a pass of the appropriate length.

Again I'm not sure who you booked with but if you booked a package, the ART tickets can be sold as either a 1-day pass, a 3-day pass, or a 5-day pass, so I'll assume your hotel would purchase a pass of the appropriate length.

We booked through Disney

We had a 5 days pass when we were there in August. 1 ticket was good for all 5 days.

ART is like a bus system for hotels. All stops are at or near a group of hotels. So to get to Target you will need to take the ART to the stop that is closest to that location (you will likely have to cross the street).

The ART does not run on a "schedule" that you can really count on, for example it does not stop at say the Hyatt Regency at 8:45am. It runs on a loop, they say every 20 mins, but we waited 45 mins for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter