Area Restaurants

Boma is my only real "must do." (And it is closed right now.)

Narcoossee's is high on the list for onsite restaurants for me. Kimonos is great for sushi onsite (not part of the Disney Dining Plan.)

Offsite, I tend to prefer Celebration Town Tavern and Charley's Steakhouse in Celebration. Charley's isn't really a less expensive option, though.

My favorite value options are Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs and I like the shrimp and grits at POFQ (but POFQ is closed for now also.)

But yes, that thread you found is a good one.

Have you a car .... to travel outside of Disney area ?

If yes then look at eating places on Hwy 192 Sherberth Road end ( Animal Kingdom ) going towards Hwy 27

Two places for us off property that are favorites: Seasons 52 on Sand Lake Road and Cafe D’Antonio in Celebration. Both are at least on par with the really nice Disney restaurants but are a fraction of the price.

OFFSITE:

Columbia in Celebration. Amazing.

Plant Street market in Winter Garden had some great eats too!!

We also enjoy Bahama Breeze for an inexpensive night. We don’t have those around us.

Nearby chains that are decently priced but nicer are Bonefish Grill & Seasons 52. We don’t go because we have them near us.

Citywalk restaurants tend to be on the average less expensive than the Disney ones. Free parking after 4:00 p.m. so you can walk right in to a myriad of good choices: Vivo, Cowfish, Bubba Gump, Bigfire,...

Two places for us off property that are favorites: Seasons 52 on Sand Lake Road and Cafe D’Antonio in Celebration. Both are at least on par with the really nice Disney restaurants but are a fraction of the price.

FYI: Cafe D’Antonio has closed their Celebration location.

Also FYI: The owners of the Celebration Town Tavern purchased the old Market Street Cafe location and have recently reopened as Downtown Diner. Currently only serving breakfast and lunch but they will eventually have dinner.

Have you a car .... to travel outside of Disney area ?

If yes then look at eating places on Hwy 192 Sherberth Road end ( Animal Kingdom ) going towards Hwy 27
Yes we generally rent a car when we go to Disney.

We'll look into those, thank you.

OFFSITE:

Columbia in Celebration. Amazing.

Plant Street market in Winter Garden had some great eats too!!

We also enjoy Bahama Breeze for an inexpensive night. We don’t have those around us.

Nearby chains that are decently priced but nicer are Bonefish Grill & Seasons 52. We don’t go because we have them near us.

We'll check out Seasons 52 and Columbia, we have a Bonefish where we live too.

FYI: Cafe D’Antonio has closed their Celebration location.

Also FYI: The owners of the Celebration Town Tavern purchased the old Market Street Cafe location and have recently reopened as Downtown Diner. Currently only serving breakfast and lunch but they will eventually have dinner.

Thank you for the updates!!!

You have a car Then drive to Hwy 192 ( Animal Kingdom end ) And head towards Hwy 27

Cracker Barrell , Longhorn Steak House , Texas Roadhouse , Olive Garden , & Others

Look Up Manny's Chop House Our no 1 place to eat

Also Golden Corall on Hwy 50 at Clearmont at junction Hwy 27

You have a car Then drive to Hwy 192 ( Animal Kingdom end ) And head towards Hwy 27

Cracker Barrell , Longhorn Steak House , Texas Roadhouse , Olive Garden , & Others

Look Up Manny's Chop House Our no 1 place to eat

Also Golden Corall on Hwy 50 at Clearmont at junction Hwy 27

Thank you!!!

Citywalk restaurants tend to be on the average less expensive than the Disney ones. Free parking after 4:00 p.m. so you can walk right in to a myriad of good choices: Vivo, Cowfish, Bubba Gump, Bigfire,...
The free parking starts at 6pm.

I love QKenan’s cheese empanadas and their plantains. We go every visit. The gyros at King o Falafel in Kissimmee and a must if we are in the area. We love the 1905 salad and half Cuban sandwich or black bean soup from the Columbia in Celebration. Sharing a $10 loaded pizza from Blaze is the best deal at Disney Springs. Also try the Chicken Guy, Polite Pig and Earl of Sandwich.

We had dinner at U and Me Hot Pot when we were in Orlando last month. It was pretty good; you sat at a table or counter, and they had sealed bowls of things on a conveyor belt (like mushrooms, noodles, broccoli, etc). You went and got the meat at a refrigerated bar in the middle of the restaurant; you cooked your food in your broth; and they had a robot that brought you your ice cream after the meal. It was good, and fun!

We also ate at Yeoman's Cask and Lion. Not really British pub, but good food and drinks. We had the Fish & Chips and Bangers & Mash; plus a pretzel, drinks and dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter