Are you addicted to anything on TV?

I've been watching Defiance every week since it started. I've also been catching up on back episodes of Kitchen Nightmares.

NCIS and Criminal Minds...LOVE the action

and when I want a good laugh..I watch any and all of
BIG BANG THEORY...

Dexter and The Walking Dead.

Oh my gosh, are you my soul mate?? :) These were exactly the two shows that I was going to say I'm addicted to!! :happytv:

I used to be addicted to Gilmore Girls when it was on. Literally arranged my life around the new shows, from 2000 to 2007! :rotfl: Then, when the series was over, bought all seven seasons and about memorized them. Now I don't watch it as much, but if I'm feeling depressed or I need something on for company but don't want something that I have to pay attention to, GG is still my "go to" show!

I am addicted to too much TV.

- The Walking Dead
- Game of Thrones
- Homeland
- Dexter
- Breaking Bad
- Sons of Anarchy
- Parks and Rec

Way too much TV that I can't live without

There are a ton of shows I DVR and watch but the main ones I really look forward to when they are on every week is The Walking Dead, Dexter and True Blood. I am also becoming pretty addicted to the new Hannibal show. I was pretty obsessed with Lost when it was on.

Oh boy, this is going to sound like I have no life:rotfl2::rotfl2::

Duck Dynasty
NCIS
NCIS LA
Criminal Minds
Hawaii Five-O
CSI
Golden Boy
Elementary
Person of Interest
Blue Bloods
Mike and Molly
Two Broke Girls
Big Bang Theory
Anger Management

and the new one: Bates Motel

I just describe my whole weekly line up, thank god for DVR:)

LOTS. Too many for my own good probably. As a PP said, I DVR and watch at my own leisure.

Survivor
Amazing Race
Dancing With the Stars
Bones
Revolution
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
The Pioneer Woman
Good Eats
Chopped
Re-runs of anything Samantha Brown did for Travel, because I don't think she does anything anymore
Re-runs of TV shows from my youth - Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, M*A*S*H, Cosby Show, etc

And probably more I am forgetting about...

My can't miss shows are The Big Bang Theory, Castle, Criminal Minds and Bones. I will admit, if Bones doesn't wrap up that Pelant storyline pretty early on next season, it's coming off my list. I'm sick of that guy.

I know, I LOVE Bones, but I am SO sick of Pelant. And I thought how Booth handled Pelant's threat at the end of the season was SO unrealistic. Surely there had to be SOME way he could have found a private way to let her know what was really going on... for pete's sake, I can think of about 100 ways off the top of my head.

My addictions are Downton Abbey and Game of Thrones.

Mine too!

My only other "must see" shows are The Amazing Race, The Middle and Modern Family. Love Duck Dynasty and Long Island Medium, I like to watch them when they are on "marathon" weekends. Love, love, love Theresa Caputo!

I only have Netflix but I am addicted to Bridezillas!!! :lmao: That an Extreme Couponing. When they have new seasons I am glued to my tv until its done.

The Golden Girls.

And I was really getting back into General Hospital when they brought Laura back. But now that her and Luke aren't together, I've lost interest.

Other than that, I just watch a lot of news -- CNN, MSNBC, FOX.

My favourites are:
Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen, Masterchef, Survivor, Modern Family, Long Island Medium. But my new favourite show is Scandal, just started watching a few months ago. I love this show! Just bought season 1.

Anything on Investigative Discovery

Dr G Medical Examiner

Snapped.

Yes, I'm a fool for real crime!!

I'm currently obsessed with Downton Abbey through Netflix. My guilty pleasure shows are RHONJ, RHOOC, Dance Moms, and Southern Fried Homocide, and I watch a lot of evening new shows.

Other great shows: Grimm, Ripper Street, Once Upon a Time, Revenge, River Monsters (I don't know why but I really like this show).

Coronation Street, my DMIL got me viewing the show. Then, my DH got interested in what I was watching.

The good thing in all this? My DMIL lives with. DSInlaw when we visit the four of us share our speculation and thoughts on episodes. It's hilarious! :rotfl2:

I'm really "hooked" though, I once posted on the UK forum because, I couldn't wait for an episode to know what would happen!:happytv:

I am like totally addicted to American Pickers, the shows have no re-watch value to me, but the original viewings are very addictive!

I haven't been addicted to any comedies since the early 90's. I watch The Biggest Loser whenever it's on. Oh, and Spongebob. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter