Are you a Morning or Night person

I'm def. a night owl, always have been. I was kinda hoping once I got older I'd start to be more of a morning person, but I hate 5:00am every morning when my alarm goes off.

So, so definitely a morning person all my life but now that I am retired I love to stay up late sometimes working my photography or crafts. I would love to sleep in late but my body won't let me! 43 years of working has conditioned me to early morns!

Ironically DH who was never a morning person in his whole life has now become an early riser in retirement. If he tries to stay up late he falls asleep on the couch (although he also did this constantly from the day I met him in 1967 as well....).

I'm a night owl. I wish I was a person that could wake up at 5am full of energy. As a kid I was also a night owl. Saturday morning Id rather sleep in than watch cartoons-lol!
I just had a sleep test last week so I'm hoping I don't have sleep apnea but I think its a big party of why I'm a sleep owl. Mornings I just feel like I didn't get enough sleep

Night owl. I've had early jobs, worked all kinds of shifts- I can retrain my body to get up early but weirdly it won't stay that way. Naturally I'm a little like a cat- midnight crazies, late morning naps

Night is definitely my favorite time! The silence and dark is so soothing for some reason, especially during summer. I'll be glad to experience more of the bliss of staying up late to see the night now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter