Are you a Morning or Night person

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
or neither ?

Im both I get a surge of energy after I had a couple cups of coffee in the Morning, and at night I just get a comfortable feeling and dont want to go to sleep. How ever in the middle of the afternoon I am dragging

I'm an unwilling morning person. Have to be to work by 7 AM (with a 45-60 minute commute each way everyday). Would love to sleep in every morning but with dogs and kids I'm up at 5AM everyday. Don't get to bed until 11PM or later. I'm guessing this will catch up to me sooner or later.... I'm hoping for later.

At home night but I hate working night shifts. Doing both day and night I am constantly having to adjust.

I'm a night owl. Even when I was little, I could never drag myself out of bed for Saturday morning cartoons. Every first day of school picture, from kindergarten through high school, I look angry to be awake. I had to drop every 8am college class I ever had....You get the idea....

I wish I was a morning person. I think it would be much easier.

Morning person!

Up at 6.00-6.30 am even on days off from work, but by 8.00 pm I can't keep my eyes open...I'm 30 years old :rotfl2:

Night owl here. During the school year I'm in bed by 9, but by the end of summer it's 2-3 am. Makes for a really rough August when school starts up again.

Definitely a morning person! I'm usually up around 5:00am, but my brain is pretty much mush in the evenings.

The last 8 years I have had to be at work at 3 am, the previous 25+ years I had to be at work at 11 pm, so does that make me a morning or night person?
Way back in the 1970's, before I entered the working world, I frequently was up until 2 am and in bed until noon.
We were in bed by 830 pm Saturday night, and up at 530 am Sunday morning. Got a ton of stuff done Sunday because of it.

I used to be a morning person but I'm not sure anymore. For the last year, because of stressful family issues, I get very little sleep and almost always wake up by 3am & can't get back to sleep. So is that still night or is it morning?

Neither exactly, or both maybe. I'm an introvert and often the only time I am alone is in the early morning or late evening when everybody else is in bed. So I "burn the candle at both ends" to get the quiet time I need. And like @low-key, there's nothing I like better than a long afternoon nap. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter