Are we finally sailing? The Disney Difference Sep/Oct 2016 it's a wrap!

Hi Polly, Greetings from Oklahoma! I just finished reading your trip report, I just found it yesterday and read it all up! Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, hoping you will feel better soon. I know I'm very late to the party but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to reading your pre trip report for October!

Hello from Oklahoma how exciting! Thank you so much for joining us and reading my TR. thank you for your kind words. I would be delighted to have you join my new TR!

Hi Paula,

I will definitely be looking for you next pre trip report--on paper, the October plans sound really nice. Will definitely think lots of happy thoughts for you that you feel healthy enough to enjoy your upcoming vacation trips.

--Karilynn

Hi Paula,

I will definitely be looking for you next pre trip report--on paper, the October plans sound really nice. Will definitely think lots of happy thoughts for you that you feel healthy enough to enjoy your upcoming vacation trips.

--Karilynn

Thank you so much Karilynn how kind of you! Thank you so much for reading.

Adorable pic! Hope you had a lovely Easter and are doing well.

A Very Belated Very Happy Ester to you Polly! Your puppy is really adorable! Hope you are feeling better!

I have some sad news for everyone here that Jo (Paula's wife) asked me to share. This morning Paula passed away.

Jo shared this note on Facebook this morning.

"After years of battling with health problems this morning my beautiful, funny, amazing wife died peacefully in hospital. She touched so many people's lives and everyone was better for knowing her."

We will all miss her loving spirit, her great attitude and her charming wit. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts