Are there any testing locations near WDW that aren't drive thru?

It isn't really for travel purposes though. It's an urgent care center which is generally for people who are sick or injured and need urgent care.

It also says that "the cash rate for Covid-19 tests are $300"

I saw a few of these types of clinics online when I was desperately researching for an alternative to Walgreens which was booked up. We drove by one near Celebration but it looked so sketchy and $$$ - or maybe that's how it looked to us as Canadians (or me as an Albertan so as not to alienate anyone) when we usually enjoy such good, prompt and public urgent care.

I wish Disney would get on board (knowing full well they won't and that it might be due to legalities or liabilities) and find a way to offer this service a la Beeper MD to their guests. What a relief that would be if it was just a part of the (temporary!) trip experience - the day before, you look at your checkout time, your Magical Express times and go get a swab and get one more Dole whip in before you have to leave!

I saw a few of these types of clinics online when I was desperately researching for an alternative to Walgreens which was booked up. We drove by one near Celebration but it looked so sketchy and $$$ - or maybe that's how it looked to us as Canadians (or me as an Albertan so as not to alienate anyone) when we usually enjoy such good, prompt and public urgent care.

I wish Disney would get on board (knowing full well they won't and that it might be due to legalities or liabilities) and find a way to offer this service a la Beeper MD to their guests. What a relief that would be if it was just a part of the (temporary!) trip experience - the day before, you look at your checkout time, your Magical Express times and go get a swab and get one more Dole whip in before you have to leave!

How amazing would it be for DIsney to offer this service! It's so stressful trying to figure out COVID testing for the trip home!

Instead of calling I sent BeeperMD an email asking specifically if a person paid for a No Window time if you were guaranteed the time slot. Reply: 'Even if you pay for the smaller time window it does not guarantee your appointment or that time selected, as all of our appointments are tentative.'. Also if you were looking for the expedited PCR test (6-24hr return time) that is only offered for Southern Florida since their lab is down in Miami -- ie Orlando is not covered in that area. Guess I'll be looking elsewhere for our Dec trip...I feel that since more ppl are traveling and plan to use these guys, a person's chances of making the daily cut are going to be slimmer in Dec than they were this past summer.
Yes…exactly. The expedited service is not available in Orlando.

I also just read in a FB group that they lost someone’s test results with only 36 hours to their flight 😮 soooo…BeeperMD is a no from me.

My sister just used BeeperMd. We were staying at Aventura and they texted her throughout the day to tell her when they would be there. They tested her outside the lobby and she had her results in 46 hours. No problems at all for her. She did make a backup appointment at Walgreen’s, just in case, but she didn’t need it.

Here now and leaving tom. We used beeperMD. Great communication, texted to say would be a few minutes late for our 8 am appointment. Got tested right in our room with results less than 30 hours later. Couldn’t have asked for more and absolutely FREE!

We took a ride share to a drive through. Let the car go they had chairs and called a ride share to get back. Was easier than expected. It was not a free option but suited our needs.

We took a ride share to a drive through. Let the car go they had chairs and called a ride share to get back. Was easier than expected. It was not a free option but suited our needs.
Which drive through had chairs?

I think it was Covid testing llc. Was in march. Most drive through should be able to do walkthrough. Just get there before open to be first in line (different type of rope drop)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter