Are The Bouncing Heads a Little Disturbing??

SeattleRedBear

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>An old floorboard c
I've been away for a few weeks (out of town and out of our minds) and it's been really nice to spend a couple hours back at the forum. But I noticed something recently that bothers me just a little.

I've just started noticing smilies that are bouncing Disney head characters. Now, I don't mind the Stitch bouncing head because Stitch takes all sort of shapes and forms. But seeing Mickey & Donald as nothing but a head with attached arms is freakin' me out a little. The Tigger with only a head, arms and tail is bothering me even more. Just brings to mind Boxing Helena.

Does anyone else find these at least a little disturbing or is it time for my meds again? ::yes::

SeattleRedBear said:
I've been away for a few weeks (out of town and out of our minds) and it's been really nice to spend a couple hours back at the forum. But I noticed something recently that bothers me just a little.

I've just started noticing smilies that are bouncing Disney head characters. Now, I don't mind the Stitch bouncing head because Stitch takes all sort of shapes and forms. But seeing Mickey & Donald as nothing but a head with attached arms is freakin' me out a little. The Tigger with only a head, arms and tail is bothering me even more. Just brings to mind Boxing Helena.

Does anyone else find these at least a little disturbing or is it time for my meds again? ::yes::

I have always loved the little smiley faces, but, ummm.... Some of these new ones are a bit scary.

I keep thinking he's lighting himself on fire: pixiedust:
Just what is this? :lmao: exactly what is he pounding?
This guy just makes me nervous: :dancer:
The Disney characters are just freaky: :goofy: :maleficen :tigger: :donald: :dumbo:

But I forgave the everything, when I found this one: :rainbow:

Randall
:earboy2:

I'm still on my loaner and not getting any of that fun stuff! Oh where oh where is my Mac??? It's only been FOUR weeks! (Somebody cute jumping up and down).

Yeah- and what exactly IS this one? :woohoo:

krismom said:
It's that little dance where you put your arms in front, hands fisted, and move and move your arms around one way while you're hips move the other (I know this is a horrible description...I need a labanotation person to describe it better). Those two little white things are the smily's hands. I have no idea what it's called...maybe the WooHoo dance???!

I have to admit, when I 1st saw the bouncing character heads I thought they where a little freaky myself... but one of them is Tigger :tigger:, so I had no choice but to add it to my signature!

Now if they only had one getting struck by lightning... but then again.. that might just be down right wrong.

krismom said:

Why, it's the Cabbage Patch dance!!!!! I do the worst white girl can't dance version of this ever! I had to giggle when I saw that one added.

:clown: This one scares the bejeezus outta me though!! :scared1:

StormTigger -- Actually it was your sig that prompted me to write the original message. I totally understand the character identification (since I've already identified several of mine) but I'm sorry....the bodyless bouncing heads still look freaky to me (& I think it's worse for Tigger. Poor Tigger, nothing more than a tail connected to a head...how sad!)

But I'd much rather have the bouncing character heads than Ruthie's clown. Forget the Disney villains in Fantasmic...if they started using clowns instead, I'd be going fetal.

My current favorite smily is :surfweb: Here I am just doin' my job.

Kevin&Randall said:
I have always loved the little smiley faces, but, ummm.... Some of these new ones are a bit scary.

I keep thinking he's lighting himself on fire: pixiedust:
Just what is this? :lmao: exactly what is he pounding?
This guy just makes me nervous: :dancer:

:rotfl:

Did anyone notice this one? :listen:
It looks like a tumor is growing out of his head to me!
This one reminds me of Goldie Hawn for some reason. he he. puckerup:

SyracuseWolvrine said:
Its like those things at the start of Spectromagic ... I don't know what exactly they are, but they scare me.
:clown:

Oh, you're right! It does look like one of those trumpet-playing clown-things at the beginning of Sprectromagic (I don't know what else to call them). I don't know...I think anything that smiles and moves but doesn't blink is sort creepy!

:clown: personally this guy always brings to mind an oompa-loompa from the original willy wonka movie.

- lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter