are popcorn buckets worth it?

Those buckets are a PITA to carry around all day.
Despite that.....my daughter has a nice collection of them. She purchases on the way out of the park or end of the day. That Cinderella one is kind of fragile.
Plus, they take up a lot of room in your luggage for the return trip whether it goes in your checked bag or your carry on.
We did not find it to be a PITA. Simply hung it from the strap on the backpack.

I love popcorn buckets! I usually bring a carabiner hook to attach it to my bag - haven't found it a problem to carry around. But since I travel light I most always don't have room to take it home - usually end up leaving it in the hotel room. :(

Where were the locations of the flavored popcorn? We only saw the one by figment.

Does anyone know of a site, blog, Facebook page, etc. that lists which souvenir popcorn buckets are currently available and where?

Our trip starts on June 13th and I'd like to get what I'd consider the "best one" available. I know HS has had Star Wars ones in the past, most recently a Tie Fighter I believe. Anyone know if the Han Solo Carbonite one is still available?

Does anyone know of a site, blog, Facebook page, etc. that lists which souvenir popcorn buckets are currently available and where?

Our trip starts on June 13th and I'd like to get what I'd consider the "best one" available. I know HS has had Star Wars ones in the past, most recently a Tie Fighter I believe. Anyone know if the Han Solo Carbonite one is still available?
i would like to know too

Where were the locations of the flavored popcorn? We only saw the one by figment.

I believe Frontierland has a stand with Maple flavored popcorn, and that's the only one available besides the location by Figment.

Those buckets are a PITA to carry around all day.
Despite that.....my daughter has a nice collection of them. She purchases on the way out of the park or end of the day. That Cinderella one is kind of fragile.
Plus, they take up a lot of room in your luggage for the return trip whether it goes in your checked bag or your carry on.

We have used them as dirty underwear holders on the way home.

For real??
I put my dirty socks in the refillable mugs. Good way to seal them from the other dirty clothes. But I think what they are saying is that it is a good value for them and they get them during their stay. Not just for that purpose though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter