are last minute reservations possible for summer?

eshanna

Earning My Ears
HI- I would like to ask the Disney experts (seem to be a lot on here!) about reserving a hotel for this summer. I've never gone in summer before, and we won't be able to make reservations until May 1st (or right around then). We plan on going somewhere between June 20-July 10, for about 4 nights. It's just my friend and me. Is this not enough time to reserve something? Or do you know of particular resorts where you can make reservations just 5-6 weeks in advance, and they will still have rooms available? Thanks!

Sure, you should be able to find something. It may not be your first choice of hotels, but if you are flexible you'll be fine.

You should not have a problem.
There are A LOT of hotel rooms in Disney!

I agree, you should be able to find a room. We made a "last minute" trip four years ago....... we didn't book until the first week of June for a stay from June 29-July 3, so it can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter