Are hotplates allowed in the studios?

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
Are hotplates allowed in the studios? Probably a random question. Hope it is not asked often. TIA

:thumbsup2

And every report I've ever seen is "no". You are not permitted to have cooking appliances in your room beyond the ones that are provided by the resort. I think I've seen posted on the Resorts board before something official in writing that cites that, and I've definitely seen statements that people have asked and were told no.

It is a fire hazard.

And every report I've ever seen is "no". You are not permitted to have cooking appliances in your room beyond the ones that are provided by the resort. I think I've seen posted on the Resorts board before something official in writing that cites that, and I've definitely seen statements that people have asked and were told no.

It is a fire hazard.

I had a feeling that would be the case. Thanks!

Are hotplates allowed in the studios? Probably a random question. Hope it is not asked often. TIA

:thumbsup2
My info says no hotplates, toaster ovens, electric skillets or grills in the unit or on the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter