ARE ADRs 60+10?

I wanted to add a change in my experience concerning ADRs when you have a split stay.
In the past, I've been able to call and get ADRs for my entire stay on the day my window opens for the checkin day of my first resort reservation. This time I called and the CM told me they aren't doing that now. I'd have to wait for the 60 day window of my 2nd resort stay to open. And that fine. That's what I did. No problem. I just wanted to post here for others who may be used to what I was with the split stay situation and mayb save someone a phone call.

Last edited:

I thought you could make reservations 180 days in advance?
It's changed since the reopening. Many things have changed.
I have a trip for Sept and I'm literally checking DAILY because things are changing that fast.
I think Jackie G. has a wdwinfo page where she has kept track and listed all the things visitors need to know post-reopening.

I don't know the answer to that question, Suejacken. I've never stayed longer than 8 days. :sad1: Bama Ed

It’s not allowing me to. I’m the 9/31-11/4 but it will only let me make res through 11/2. And my resort reservation is linked in my MDE

Having the same issue, it's only letting me book the first 5 days of ADR's instead of opening the whole 10 days up, yet the days are highlighted in blue squares through the end of my trip. We do have a split stay so I'm thinking that is why, but any other trip I've done we've been able to book even past our checkout day. Very frustrating.

It doesn't work with split stays though. It worked before when there were FP+ attached to reservations. This is the first year I can't book entire length of stay. I have to wait until my second reservation is at 60 days. Booooooooooooo.

It doesn't work with split stays though. It worked before when there were FP+ attached to reservations. This is the first year I can't book entire length of stay. I have to wait until my second reservation is at 60 days. Booooooooooooo.
Yeah that's what I figured, definitely putting a wrinkle in the plans :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!