Aquatica longest lines

vleeth

I heart Disney
First timer wondering which slides have the longest lines during the summer. I realize it's a laid back place and we don't need major touring plans, but I'd like to head first thing to the slides that will have longer lines later in the day.

I’d plan on hitting all of them early in the day. Storms often roll in during the afternoon that can shut down the park. If you don’t want to miss a slide, do it early and save the river rides and wave pools until later in the day.

The crowd tends to thin out during the last hour, so if the weather holds, that is a good time for more slides.

Roa’s rapids is my favorite so don’t miss it. It is not a typical river experience.

We plan to all of the slides. I was just wondering if some were more popular than others and it would be smart to do those first. I'm just not sure which ones are most popular.

Karekare Curl is new, so that might draw the most crowds first. The dolphin plunge is the most popular ride, so do that one early if it is open. There is typically at least one closure every day we are there.

Just a few more tips to make your day better - wear water shoes. You can store them near ride entrances before doing the slides. They allow them on all but 2 body slides.

Wear a long sleeve rash guard if you don’t want a sunburn. I wear a hat and sunglasses in Roa’s Rapids so I don’t burn my head or eyes. My husband wears ear plugs because of all the screaming kids.

Get a locker to store car keys and phones. Do not leave valuables in a bag by your chair. The park is beautiful and you will want to take pictures. Bring your own towels. You can bring in your own bottled water.

Sunburn is a huge problem and can ruin the rest of your vacation if you are not careful.

Aquatica is our favorite park and a day there can feel to us as close to heaven as you can get on this earth. We love it!

Just a few more tips to make your day better - wear water shoes. You can store them near ride entrances before doing the slides. They allow them on all but 2 body slides.

Wear a long sleeve rash guard if you don’t want a sunburn. I wear a hat and sunglasses in Roa’s Rapids so I don’t burn my head or eyes. My husband wears ear plugs because of all the screaming kids.

Get a locker to store car keys and phones. Do not leave valuables in a bag by your chair. The park is beautiful and you will want to take pictures. Bring your own towels. You can bring in your own bottled water.

Sunburn is a huge problem and can ruin the rest of your vacation if you are not careful.

Aquatica is our favorite park and a day there can feel to us as close to heaven as you can get on this earth. We love it!

Great tips! I ordered water shoes and will get long sleeve swim shirts. My daughter has autism so I will recommend ear plugs. Excited for our May trip!

We are here this week and are experiencing Spring Break crowds, so I would imagine similar to summer. I would agree with the advice to go early and hit everything...the longest lines we've noticed seem to be at Kare Kare Curl, the family slides, and probably the body slides. We found all of those too busy to do after the first couple of hours. Tassie's Twisters gets a long line, but it moves fast. Dolphin Plunge seemed to go in waves, the Racers we could really walk on anytime. It is a nice park...the kid's play area was on of the best we've seen and there is plenty to do once the slides get crowded. Hope that helps!

We are here this week and are experiencing Spring Break crowds, so I would imagine similar to summer. I would agree with the advice to go early and hit everything...the longest lines we've noticed seem to be at Kare Kare Curl, the family slides, and probably the body slides. We found all of those too busy to do after the first couple of hours. Tassie's Twisters gets a long line, but it moves fast. Dolphin Plunge seemed to go in waves, the Racers we could really walk on anytime. It is a nice park...the kid's play area was on of the best we've seen and there is plenty to do once the slides get crowded. Hope that helps!

That does help. Thanks so much!

Great tips!

Has anyone been recently? What are the crowds and lines like? We got a great deal on one day Sea World ticket, but wanted to go on one of the electric nights. They were blacked out for the 2 ticket options. We leave next week and are debating getting a one day ticket for $40 each at Aquatica for a Tues or Wed admission. I have an 11 and 18yr old.

Crowds and lines were super reasonable earlier this month (weekday) - despite the super hot blazing sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter