AP's and staying more than 10 days

hockeymom52

Earning My Ears
I just called Disney today and got the AP code for our june stay. A wonderful cm said that the reason I was told no on numerous other calls is because it can only be made for 10 days or less. So he changed our 11 day registration to a 10 day and then made another registration for 1 day. He gave us the AP for both registrations!! I hope this might help someone else.

I was wondering that. We are staying at WDW for 10 days in May and from the moment the AP rates came out, there was NOTHING at the polynesian resort for all 10 days. So we are doing a split stay.

we had to do the same for POL
just make sure when you book in that you let them know you have two booking so they keep you in the same room

Our trip in June to POP is in 2 reservations. A 10 night and a 3 night for a total of 13 nights. The cm worked hard to get it o work since all 13 nights wouldn't go in with the AP rate. We've never had a problem in the past so I wonder if it is something with the system and the current set of AP codes.

He did say that the reservation said it was a continuing reservation. At least we have our room booked with the rate even if it is in two.

I had to split my June/July visit up into 4 reservations so far to get the discount. I am still looking for the first 10 nights, but did get the last 19 nights. That puts me through July 10, so waiting for July codes to see if I can get anything from July 10 to July 31. Last summer I stayed for 24 nights and was given an ap discount for all 24 with no problem. It must be something new. I will remember that when booking next summer's visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter