April Exercise Challenge..April totals pg 27 # 400!

My first check in for the month. It's been a slow start for me so far. Yesterday I tried my pilates video for the first time and popped in my OLD Tae-Bo tapes that are almost 10 years old. Wow have exercise videos changed :yay: , but I digress. Mark me down for 80/1200. My wedding dress is in and I need to really start focusing this month instead of freaking out! :p

April update:

April 1st - Skipped
April 2nd - Treadmill 65 min, circuit 30 min, crosstrainer 15 min
April 3rd - Jazzercise 60 min
April 4th - Treadmill 35 min, circuit 30 min
April 5th - Treadmill 65 min, circuit 30 min

Brings my current total to: 330 / 1800

:sad2:
I've been flat on my back for two days with the flu -- yuck! -- but since I'm starting to feel human again, I took myself for a very slow walk in the fresh air and sunshine. I managed 35 minutes, but it was slooooow going.
:sunny:
Lori
(I think that makes it 105/1000)

40 more minutes on the treadmill for me today--that puts me at 215/1000! :thumbsup2

60 on my dear, old treadmill. 325/1400 Looking good, everybody!!!
~Lynn~

I am at 400/1500

This month is sooooooooo much better than the past two!! I got in 85 minutes today. 65 minute walk, 10 min crunches, 10 min jumping jacks/calf raises

Way to maintain SilverAngel!

40 minutes, walking, shoveling mulch, sports class with DS (actual exercise may be a bit more but I didn't keep exact tract, so I'm downplaying) :)

I had a 20 minute walk with my dogs, then I played tennis for 45 minutes with my friend from work, adding 65 minutes today! I have a total of 145/900! My new dog is going to be great for this challenge!
:dog2: :dog:

Yesterday I did 50 minutes mostly walking but w/ some jogging in there too. Today was just walking, 30 minutes.

My new total is 204/1100! :cheer2:

Hoping I can still sign up for this one - 1000 for the month again - see if I can't do any better - maybe I'll be able to push harder since I'm late in sign-up!? I've got 60 in at this point....

Please add 20 minutes for me. I was hurting last night, but got a short walk in.

Another 40 minutes for me today--that puts me at 255/1000. Moving right along. . .just hoping for a dry weekend so I can go to the park to walk! :cool1: :sunny:

Yea! I did 30 minutes this morning with Leslie and "Walk Strong" and then 70 on the TM tonight.. :cool1: Puts me at 200/1100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter