April crowds increasing?

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
Ugh, just got a notice from Touring Plans that April crowds are increasing. I was optimistic after the DFB vlog I saw the other day about crowds likely dropping in 2023. Guess those discounts Disney just rolled out did the trick?

"This update covers dates between February 22, 2022 and December 31, 2023 (only dates one year in advance are displayed on the Crowd Calendar). Almost no crowd levels in the near future are going down as a result of this update but many dates will see an increase. This is a direct result of the increase to posted times that we have observed in the last four to six weeks. Bookings in April and May appear to be spiking."

We know a lot of people who are still planning their "revenge travel" post-covid trips. My kids each have a couple friends in their classes planning family trips in the next month or two - families who didn't plan last spring due to pandemic uncertainty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter