April 2021 reservations no longer an option.

MinnesotaMouseketeers

DIS Veteran
Just went online and checked to see if you can book a reservation for April. I clicked on Bahamas, Caribbean and Mexican Riviera and it shows that no reservations are available for this month. Wife and I along with another couple have a reservation made for April 11 on the Mexican Riviera, guess it's not going to happen! But not surprised!!!

Looks like the May 2021 also?

Some May is still available for booking but some have disappeared from the website. They removed the spring San Diego cruises, although Alaska is still available to book.

We keep looking at the situation as passengers coming from the U.S. I just wonder if we are overlooking what may be a huge issue for cruise lines. Getting staff back from their nations where vaccines are literally just now arriving, places like Indonesia which is where many of the wait staff and cabin stewards live. They are a month behind the U.S., and the U.S vaccine rollout has been rocky to say the least. Indonesia's priorities for vaccine are similar to ours. I would think cruise ship workers looking to leave Indonesia to work would be way down the list. You can has passengers ready to sail, and protocols in place, but if you don't have the staff to take care of the passengers, you can't sail

https://thediplomat.com/2021/01/indonesia-starts-mass-covid-vaccinations-over-vast-territory/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter