***April 2019***

I'm so nervous for the weather for my 5th-10th trip!!!
We are going 5th to the 12th...I'm not going to sweat it...Florida always says chance of thunderstorms and then it doesn't rain and then there are days that say completely clear and then that day turns into a washout...meh...going with the flow and hoping for the best! :-)

And because it can't be avoided ds5 has strep throat and I'm sure he'll give it to ds8. 7 days from Disney and we're going to be bringing antibiotics with. Guess it's better here than there.

And because it can't be avoided ds5 has strep throat and I'm sure he'll give it to ds8. 7 days from Disney and we're going to be bringing antibiotics with. Guess it's better here than there.
At least you have 7 days.
Hope they're both better by the time you leave.

Have fun everyone on your trips. Enjoy the parks and don’t let lines or being tired cause stress, just regroup, recharge, and enjoy warmer weather :). Saying this partly for myself, let in no stress

We leave in 10 days and my daughter was just diagnosed with flu yesterday. Stress level is through the roof!

We leave in 10 days and my daughter was just diagnosed with flu yesterday. Stress level is through the roof!
I feel your pain! Our last trip both kids enede up with stomach flu, ds8 and dh couldn't board and ended up taking a later flight. I'm hoping we get past this quickly

Today is day 6 of our trip, I can’t believe we only have 3 nights left :sad: oh well better than only one left lol. So crowds aren’t as bad as I thought. Worse than June but not as bad as Thanksgiving. Yesterday at AK we were able to score additional Fastpasses for FOP, Primeval Whirl and Everest. There were more available afterwards but DD was getting tired so we left around 4. We had crappy weather Monday and Tuesday but otherwise not bad. It’s been a little chilly mornings and evenings but I only wore pants once, when we walked to dinner at DS. Though last night we went to Top of the World Lounge and it was super chilly and windy and I wished I had pants instead of shorts. I prefer June temps, right now the pools are a little chilly for this southern girl!

We are going to MK DAH tonight (woohoo) so we’re having a pool day. We’ve done some longer park days than usual for us so I’m glad to have some down time!

Lucky 13. Still have shopping to do, including picking up the last of the gift cards from Target.

SO looking forward to being able to just hop to Epcot from BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!