April 2018 Check-In

My DH, DD13 and myself will be visiting DL from the 15-22April ! Staying at the Disneyland hotel, our first time staying at this particular property and we are really excited to try something new! This will be our 5th time to DL and our 2nd over Dapper Days :) Trying to think of some easy to pack fancy-wear :cutie:

I booked our passes the other day at the great Canadian Residents rate they are offering!

We will be checking in to Grand Californian on April 28th and on to a conference in Malibu on May 1st. Although I was at DL for a few hours as a child, this is the first real trip for my DH and I. We are WDW vets really excited about this new adventure. Always happy to read any tips for a successful trip.

Hey everyone! I'll be there April 18-21 staying at the GCH. I'm bummed that Screamin will be down, but this way I can at least focus on other things that I normally don't do. :)

Any guesses on how long Pixar Fest will run for? We get there on the 25th and I read Cove Bar will be reopened during this time.

My sister and I will be there April 20-26. We are WDW vets. We are going to having our own California Adventure with our first Disneyland trip, our first Dapper Day, Walk in Walt’s Footsteps tour and hopefully seeing Paint the Nite. Then we are headed to San Diego for a 5night cruise on the Disney Wonder. Did I mention that we are so-called Disney people? Any tips would be much appreciated :goodvibes

We'll be heading down to Disney April 7th to the 14th. I can't wait! We'll be staying at the Grand Legacy at the Park.

Last edited:

Not to hijack the thread, but what is Pixar fest and how much does it increase the crowds?

April 15th thru 21st here. First time staying on property at Disneyland Hotel. So excited! Now the impatient wait for Pixar Fest /Pier info.

We’ll be there. We had to cancel our Disney Cruise next week due to morning sickness and come to find out, Zika as well. So instead of risking the presence of Zika with a cruise, we will be doing DLR for Dapper Days and staying at GCH. Kind of a bummer to cancel vaca so close to leaving but I’ll be feeling much better in April!

My daughter and I will be there from April 28 - May 5. We didn't get a chance to visit last year so we are really looking forward to this trip! :-) This will be our first Disney trip of the year, follow by Shanghai DL, Hong Kong DL and Tokyo DL in August. Lots to look forward to! :yay:

This will be our first Disney trip of the year, follow by Shanghai DL, Hong Kong DL and Tokyo DL in August. Lots to look forward to! :yay:

That sounds awesome! We were looking at a Japan trip next year for the rugby and if it was on points we'd have to go via HK so would go to both Disney but that is still not for certain yet. We both really want to go on the Tron ride in Shanghai too?

That sounds awesome! We were looking at a Japan trip next year for the rugby and if it was on points we'd have to go via HK so would go to both Disney but that is still not for certain yet. We both really want to go on the Tron ride in Shanghai too?

We are so used to Disneyland and WDW that we are unsure how to plan our Asia Disney trips but Tron is one that we would like to try too. :-) We just can't wait to head back to Disneyland since we feel like that is our 'home' park.

April 22-27 My wife and I haven’t been back since 2006. So we are excited, we are using points and staying at the Courtyard Maingate.

But we are going to stay a few nights in Santa Monica before we head to DL.

Heading to Disneyland KID-LESS april 4th-8th with 3 day park hoppers :) SO excited to be heading to Disneyland even tho it will be my first vacation away from my kiddos.. Hoping to get blue bayou reservations <3 we will be celebrating our 15 together/10 married year anniversaries from oct (Horrible month full of sick kids and failed plans *LOL*) We will be staying at the fairfield inn (Last choice as the rest of our choices were booked Hopefully its better than our last trip to Disneyland we stayed at Castle inn and didnt like it at all)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter