April 2018 Check-In

We leave for California in 10 days but we'll only be at DLR in 2 weeks. The forecast for this weekend is 15cm (6 in) of snow so I will probably start packing then.

4 more days!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:
I am packed. My 24 year old son, who is a Disney addict like myself, is not packed. But he is just as excited. Plane leaves at 5:45 A.M. Eastern time. Lands 10:25 Disney time:teeth:. Priority, seepirate:, before they shut her down.

Party of 3 for Dapper Weekend (April 20-23rd) at the DLH with the amazing Dapper Day rates! We are saving 47% off of rack rate. We have a great weekend planned with the Sonoma Terrace PTN reception, The VOID (Star Wars VR at Downtown Disney) and F! RBT premium viewing. WOC is on refurb over our weekend. I hope to see everyone in their Disney/Vintage finest on the 22nd. My son and each have nearly matching straw boaters (Dapper Dans'esque) and my wife will be in a Minnie inspired dress.

Mike

Where/how do you get the Dapper Dan rates?

10 days for us! Still need to book

-insurance
-transfer from LAX
-tickets to infinity wars near our hotel in LA

And something to see when we are in Vegas the following week but watching stub hub for that. Disney stuff was all organised ages ago!

I leave in a week - I'm usually packed by now, but for some reason I don't even have my list ready. But I do have our tickets, uploaded into the app, rental car booked (for an excursion to the coast) .. I'm still struggling with how I'm getting to the hotel from LAX. We get in so late, I might just do an Uber.

4 more days!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:
I am packed. My 24 year old son, who is a Disney addict like myself, is not packed. But he is just as excited. Plane leaves at 5:45 A.M. Eastern time. Lands 10:25 Disney time:teeth:. Priority, seepirate:, before they shut her down.

So..... is Pirates shutting down? When?

So..... is Pirates shutting down? When?

Pirates closes on the 23rd :( So bummed, we get there on the 25th. Also kinda sad to miss out on Mickey's Fun Wheel, this will be our third trip and still haven't managed to be on it yet! First two, the kids were not keen, so was hoping I'd get to this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter