April 2015 discounts?

Hi I am new to this board and when you speak of discounts what do you mean? We are traveling from California to wdw in July. 1st trip.

Subbing... looking for last week of April, first week of May (with my luck, they will be in 2 different offers) :)

Just got an email code in my inbox good until April 30, 2015 for RO discount.
What't the difference between a Pin code and an E code?
The price doesn't look all that great, certainly not 25 to 30% off... so I don't think it's a Pin code.
It only takes me 4 days into my vacation anyway.

A pin code will have a code on the bottom that you have to give to the CM when you book.

Sometimes when you call CRO and give them your pin, they will pull up another code the can be used to book a package with the same room discount.

What were the details? Were there any black out dates? Our trip is during Easter (April 3-11). Just wondering if those dates are included. r

I've had a Pin code before but it didn't start with the "E" so this one looked strange. Here's the details, copied and pasted from my Disney Destinatons email...

For stays most Sunday–Thursday nights 4/12/15-4/30/15.

*Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room.

Magic Your Way tickets and options make it easy for you to enjoy your visit just the way you want it! Click here for details.
Be sure to mention package code XXXXXXX

Blocked out the code for obvious reasons, but it starts with an E.

Hi there! We are planning a late april/early may trip too. I'm trying to decide between buying DVC points or waiting and hoping for a good discount. I'd prefer a discount! :)

Hi there! We are planning a late april/early may trip too. I'm trying to decide between buying DVC points or waiting and hoping for a good discount. I'd prefer a discount! :)
Maybe we'll meet up on one of the flights (since there's only the one from Seattle each day and we go via Seattle from Victoria) :)

You have the same dilemma as we do... in between code points. One seems to go until the end of April and the other starts the beginning of May, so in a way, we're waiting on 2 discount codes.

Maybe we'll meet up on one of the flights (since there's only the one from Seattle each day and we go via Seattle from Victoria) :)

You have the same dilemma as we do... in between code points. One seems to go until the end of April and the other starts the beginning of May, so in a way, we're waiting on 2 discount codes.

That would be fun if we overlapped!

I ran the numbers last night and I think we'd save at least $400 by renting a dvc room even if there was a 30% room only discount. I'm doubtful there will be anything better than that right?

That would be fun if we overlapped!

I ran the numbers last night and I think we'd save at least $400 by renting a dvc room even if there was a 30% room only discount. I'm doubtful there will be anything better than that right?

I would think 30% is the best they could offer on any RO discount (and in April/May, even that would be rare). Sometimes AP holders get a 35% off moderates, but that's usually in value season, if they offer it at all. I would be surprised to see anything more than 20 to 25% during those months.

It really depends how long you're staying. But on an average 7 day vacation... you would be looking at probably $400 and under with any kind of discount. So the DVC rental would be a good bet :)

Our plans exactly! I'm hoping for a good discount come first of the year. A PIN would be great but I've never been lucky enough to get one. I was thrilled when touring plans showed lower crowd levels projected for the week of April 20. I wonder how many schools have an April 20 spring break. If there are a lot of them I wonder if that will affect the crowds. Fingers crossed.

I"m from Massachusetts and we have the same spring break, planning a trip for the 17-25 of April. DH wants to go, but considering we have a DW/DCL booked for October 2015 says we need a discount to justify going twice this year. I'm hoping we get the discounts sooner than later! Southwest is opening booking at the end of the month, and I'm itching to book our stay. I'll be saving and keeping my eyes peeled. I have been fortunate in the past to get a PIN code, maby I'll get lucky again.

I planning on pulling my daughter out of school 4/21-4/27 based on crowds and weather! Totally hoping for a nice pin or discount ;)

Are we still thinking January for disney discounts? What about orbitz? Any idea when they would do discounts applicable for April 2015?

Does anyone know around when they might be releasing the room discounts for April 2015?

My sister received a pin for up to 35% on rooms at select Walt Disney World resort hotels. For stays 1/5-3/21/15 and 4/9-5/31/15. The 35% discount is for deluxe, but it said that other discounts might be available.

Maybe they will release some sort of discount for the same time frames after the New Year. :)

There iis an "agency exclusive" that just went out today that does cover April and includes Easter. It's not a large discount & only includes a few resorts - but it may be worth looking into. :goodvibes

Another from Mass here!! I'm trying to plan a trip for 14 people!! My family of 5 plus my FIL and both SILs and their families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter