April 2010 ABD Backstage Magic : California Here We Come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has a NEW NAME!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank you, Dreams, for doing this! It is perfect for Phillip and I and we are THRILLED to be along for the ride!

We haven't been to DL since the year the Grand Californian and California Adventure opened (2001?) We stayed in the Grand Californian that time and it is the most beautiful space ever! (I love Craftsman style architecture.)

I called Kathy (kab407) and told her I was dancing around in my kitchen when I got the confirmation e-mail with Kevin's name on it! That was no exaggeration!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank you, Dreams, for doing this! It is perfect for Phillip and I and we are THRILLED to be along for the ride!

We haven't been to DL since the year the Grand Californian and California Adventure opened (2001?) We stayed in the Grand Californian that time and it is the most beautiful space ever! (I love Craftsman style architecture.)

I called Kathy (kab407) and told her I was dancing around in my kitchen when I got the confirmation e-mail with Kevin's name on it! That was no exaggeration!!!!

We're dancing too, Dodie!! But we're at BD's Mongolian BBQ!! People are looking at Susan and me pretty strangely!!! (Of course *I'm* used to that!)party::dancer::dancer:party:

We booked ABD at BD's!!!

ABDBDs.jpg

I was doing the happy dance in the living room when Dodie called.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I have never been to Disneyland and have been wanting to go so bad. I cannot think of a better way to see DL for the first time, celebrate my B-Day and spend my vacation with some good friends.

Thank you Dreams and ABD for doing this!:disrocks:

Waahhhh - this real life stuff is cramping my style! I've just submitted, but only the generic "we're taking a look at your reservation"....... is it full already?

:confused:

I have never been to Disneyland and have been wanting to go so bad. I cannot think of a better way to see DL for the first time, celebrate my B-Day and spend my vacation with some good friends.

Thank you Dreams and ABD for doing this!:disrocks:

I've never been to Disneyland either and can't wait to see it with the Pros!!!

As I sat here reading the itinerary to my DH, I missed this thread!! I just got mine in. I so hope I get in. I think I will die!

I read it to my DD, didnt get past the 1st sentence of the intinarary and she was screaming we have to go, oh Mom oh Mom, we have to go! She turns 16 in Sept, so this would be her SWEET 16!! gift!! OMG! I can't wait to see if we got in!

I do have a question Kevin

This will be my second ABD. I went on Southwest Splendors back in 2007. I know this past year ABD gave returning guests $100 off the cost of their trip. I'm wondering if they will be doing that again this year? I realize that they may not have released this information yet for the 2010 tours.

Waahhhh - this real life stuff is cramping my style! I've just submitted, but only the generic "we're taking a look at your reservation"....... is it full already?

:confused:

Got my email from Keeee-vin!

*shimmy shimmy*

:banana:

whoop!

:woohoo:

I do have a question Kevin

This will be my second ABD. I went on Southwest Splendors back in 2007. I know this past year ABD gave returning guests $100 off the cost of their trip. I'm wondering if they will be doing that again this year? I realize that they may not have released this information yet for the 2010 tours.

2010 has not officially been released yet.

Disney has guaranteed that we have this date and Adventure all to ourselves, but I'm sure you read John caveat about pricing. We expect it to be this price or better.

Oncewe get word from ABD that this can be officially booked, we will be able to smooth out any details such as this.

2010 has not officially been released yet.

Disney has guaranteed that we have this date and Adventure all to ourselves, but I'm sure you read John caveat about pricing. We expect it to be this price or better.

Oncewe get word from ABD that this can be officially booked, we will be able to smooth out any details such as this.

Thanks Kevin

I figured there wouldn't be any info on this yet.

We are going to spend 5 nights and six days together.

I'm sure the kerfluffle will wear off by then.:lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter