April 11, 2004 4 day Wonder - ANYBODY GOING???

Yes - went on our first cruise in September. We were on the 9/25 3 day Wonder. Loved it so much we booked for the 10 day cruise while on board. When we got home - we decided we couldn't wait until the 10 day so we booked this one.

Anybody else out there joining us on the 04/11/04 4 day Wonder?

my husband upgraded all the hard drives on all the computers around here and I couldn't remember my password to get going again, but now I'm back.

We cancelled our cruise:( :( :(
with all the cancelled school and our oldest not wanting to go we decided to wait until next spring and go without him . He will have an earlier spring break then us at college(Wake forest).

I can understanding not being able to wait. We did our first cruise-3 days in March 2001, then a 4 day in April 2002 and a 7 day in july 2003( we had a 7 day planned for april 2003 but cancelled because the kids didn,t get a spring break. Now muist wait another ear but hope you have a wonderful time. I really like the 4 day. Joan

joanb - Definitely understand - sorry to hear that you're cancelling - hope that you can reschedule again soon....

Take Care!

Virgil

OK - it's now 60 days out - and we only know of a couple DISers going with us. There has got to be more......

WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU?????

We still can't get a Cat. 3 - but at least we did get a room assigned. We're in 8038 - I've heard that it can be noisy in the early morning - but we'll be ok.....

Virgil

Still nobody else has signed up for the thread.....

Oh well.....

We are looking into the 4 day 4/11 cruise. This would be our 3rd. We will have our 17 yr old with us. Our 18 yr old is in the Army. Waiting for a quote. I'll keep ya posted. We are your neighbors to the north too. :wave2:

RNMOM,

My 9 yr old DD will be with us - the 19 yr old DD is a freshman at WVu and it's not their break.....

The 21 yr old DS is in the AirForce in England....

Where's your son stationed?

Don't be surprised at the cost of this cruise - fairly expensive because of the timing....

Virgil

I guess that no DISers are joining us on this cruise... Oh well - It's going to be a great time!!!!

Virgil
pirate:

Oh, this is such a sad thread. Wish I was going with you on your cruise. So does KT! :)
Have fun, represent the DIS well! :)

Hi Amy - welcome - I'm out of town but when I return I'll send you some info - and see if you have any questions.

Virgil
pirate:

We're on the April 11th Wonder. I'm so excited. This is our 2nd Disney Cruise. We did a 3 day last year and loved it so much we rebooked this cruise. We're really looking forward to the extra day.

Jess along with DH, and 3 kids (DS (almost 7), DD (5 1/2) and DD (4)

Originally posted by WVMD
Hi Amy - welcome - I'm out of town but when I return I'll send you some info - and see if you have any questions.

Virgil
pirate:

Thank You! That would be great!

Welcome Gupsmom...

This is our second cruise - we did the 3 day Wonder in Sept. 03. We'll be staying in 8086. It will be me, DW and DD 9.

We'd love to meet the other DISers - and will answer any questions that you might have.

We're doing Universal the day before the cruise and then going to WDW for the 2 days after.

PM me - or post any questions.....

Virgil
pirate:

Yea!!! DH and I just booked! Talk about last min.! This is our first Disney Cruise and we are both so excited that I don't know how we are going to make it through the next 14 days. This will also be the first cruise we go on without other family members. We are looking forward to meeting new friends at dinner.

Whoo Hoo

Yea!!! DH and I just booked!

Welcome jbrooks865 - We booked our first Disney Cruise last year at the last minute also.....

What dining does everybody have? We're late dining - and would love to have other's join us.

Virgil
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!