April 10th, Easter in a Cat 1. Part 6

DVC4US

DVC Member Since 1998
Cast: Me-LeiLani(40), DH-Rich(41), DD-Brittany(15) aka Dale, DD's friend-Brittney (15) aka Chip, & DD-Alyssa(8). Cabin 8030 Walt's Suite. Our 4th cruise, Brittney's 1st cruise.

Also joining us are: FIL-Charles(PaPa) & MIL-Pat(Nanny). Cabin 6048 and their 1st DCL cruise.

Thursday – Sea Day

We slept in a little this morning but still enjoyed coffee on the verandah. The adults had brunch in Palo with Kristof again. Apparently Chip & Dale were awake because we saw them wondering around on deck and they didn’t seem too happy with each other. It seems that when they got up Chip wanted to eat breakfast so they went to Topsiders. Well, when you sleep in past 10am it is hard to get breakfast at Topsiders and Dale thought Chip was blaming it on her. But as best friends usually do they got over it quickly and were back to normal.

In the afternoon, Rich & his Dad went to the beer tasting in Diversions. (Charles liked this much better than the wine tasting:drinking1 ) While Pat & I went to High Tea, Rich took Alyssa to Tea with Wendy. We had never done High Tea before and I really enjoyed it. You are given a choice of tea, and you are served a scone, chocolate éclair, and several finger sandwiches. It is a very quite and peaceful setting with a beautiful view. Rich had a good time with Alyssa, but she would not let him have any of her cookies. He even tried to trick her :idea:by asking to have one of her biscuits, but she was too smart for that.princess:

While Rich went to workout I went to Cove Café to get on the Internet. I had asked Lourdes about her family and she said they didn’t know anything about a typhoon. So while I was on the Internet I pulled up the weather page for the Philippines and showed her that the typhoon had moved away and everything was fine. It was such a blessing to see her relief and for her to know that her daughter and family were not in harms way.

It was semi-formal night so we all got dressed up again and went to dinner. Jeff came through for us again and brought pizzas to dinner. After dinner we had drinks in Sessions (where we met Angel, Lourdes’ DH) and waited for the all girl pajama party to be over in the lab so we could pick up Alyssa. Bet you can’t guess where Chip & Dale went. :space: Just kidding.:rotfl:

LeiLani

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter