• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Appropriate babysitter charge??

At 20 with 7 years experience I charge $12/hour for 1-2 kids, $15/hour for 3 kids and $18/hour for 4 kids and $22/hour for 5 kids (I have watched 5 before....:scared1:don't know if I would ever do that again)

Right now I sit for:

a 9 year old girl...we play wii, board games and watch movies.

a 4 year old and 13 year old boys....we watch TV and go to the park...after the 4 year old goes to bed the 12 year old and I watch TV

3 1/2 year old twin boys...these two are a handful

4 year old twin girls, 7 year old girl and 11 year old girl....they are also a handful and very mischevious

BUT...I don't charge for family

I watch my 12 year old cousin...mor elike hanging out...just making sur eshe doesn't burn the house down and eat too much sugar

And I watch my 3 year old and 9 month old cousins. I dont charge anything but my cousin still pays me...she pays about $10/hour (the same as she pays her nanny)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter