Appreciation and auction questions

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by 2xcited2sleep, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Abxibro291

Abxibro291 Earning My Ears

Still haven’t been contacted. I reached out to the welcome center last week. They were very helpful and took down my info. I was hoping to give the auction winnings as a Christmas present. Not sure if they will make it. I was able to speak to someone again today. My things will be mailed out on Thursday due to some artwork. They want to make sure it is packaged well so it makes it here safe. Thanks again for the wonderful auction and great Staff. The woman I spoke too was very helpful!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. tinks_mom

tinks_mom Earning My Ears

Received a call from someone at the Welcome Center today - my item will be mailed out on Thursday as well. :cool1:

3. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

I just got an update today from Handbid that they added to my total for shipping and handling

4. Towncrier

Towncrier DIS Veteran

Would have liked the option to pickup the item that I purchased, but i suppose that would have been a nightmare for those involved. Looking forward to receiving my item.

5. topdawg

topdawg Earning My Ears

I still haven't heard anything. I did double check all my information is correct on the bid site.