Applying FCC for one passenger to another (on the same sailing)

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
Based on the Royal website explaining use of FCC's, it seems pretty straightforward to use one passenger's FCC towards the balance of another passenger booked on the same sailings.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/...one-else-future-cruise-credit-to-cover-for-me
My TA seems to feel that doing this would require some form of exception to be requested from Royal, hinting that it is not a straightforward process. Perhaps it is too early for anyone to really know what the process would be.

Am I misinterpreting what Royal has written in the link above?

It seems from that link that you can apply it to another person as long as the other person was also booked with you on the original trip.

That's what I thought too - sounds pretty straight forward, which was why I was a bit surprised to her my TA suggest it was a something more extensive to request. I guess will see once people start requesting it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter