AP resort discount

swasyluk

Earning My Ears
I'm planning on purchasing APs for our trip in May and am trying to get the best rate on ASMusic...is the AP rate better than the spring sale for ASMusic? I keep getting different rates everytime I call the reservation center...

I'm planning on purchasing APs for our trip in May and am trying to get the best rate on ASMusic...is the AP rate better than the spring sale for ASMusic? I keep getting different rates everytime I call the reservation center...

The AP rate is usually about 5% lower than the special room only rate that is available to the general public. Also, the AP rate is usually available for a longer period of time for securing that rate (sometimes till the end of rate promotion period) than the general public special room only rate. But the number of rooms available are limited - and if all the rooms at that rate are gone, it is not available.

I have an AP, and I would say that maybe 25% of my trips are booked with AP discounts. I try to book bouncebacks when I can, and those have been pretty much equal to AP discounts lately. Sometimes they offer other packages or discounts with either a slightly better rate, or different validity dates, and sometimes it's the AP deal that's better. You really need to do the math every time to see what is the best rate.

So do the math for every option available for May and see which is the better rate. You can do a lot of it online, except for the AP part (since you don't have an AP to log in) but if you've already calculated the prices on any other available offers, you'll know right away if the AP rate is better.

I would recommend buying the AP for the admission value. If you buy it for the "perks" sooner or later you will be disappointed.

you dont have to have your AP to get the rate when you call the reservation place...we do have current AP's right now but they expire before we get there...so we will get new ap's when we go to the first park ...
You can do this too and then return to your resort later and they will apply it to your reservation and discount will be there..they do this for people that get vouchers and need to get the Ap's at Guest Services at the parks...
we save for our May trip to Music also...
You could purchase your AP right now...they would send you a voucher and when you get to the parks ..you show them your ID and yoru voucher and get the ap cards that start that day

plus we will get our TIW card at Guest Services at the parks too

Can anyone tell me if the ASmusic suites are included in the current annual pass discount?

what are your dates & I can check? I did see an AS Music suite when browsing for something else but it night not be available for all dates.

Checknig random dates in Maym I see AS Music is $81.75 for week nights & $100.50 for weekend nights (plus 12.5% tax).

Can anyone tell me if the ASmusic suites are included in the current annual pass discount?

AS Music Family Suite is $194.25 for week nights & $228 for wekeend nights.

TaraPA said:
Checknig random dates in Maym I see AS Music is $81.75 for week nights & $100.50 for weekend nights (plus 12.5% tax).

AS Music Family Suite is $194.25 for week nights & $228 for wekeend nights.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter