AP refillable tumbler

This is the kind of perk AP holders deserve but it should be through the year. Change up the design of the cups every couple of months, but keep the refills until the cup design changes, then, AP holders would purchase the new one. Same with popcorn buckets. How about making exclusive Rice Krispy treat for AP holders, and cake pops. Same with other items too.

I love the AP merchandise but hardly have any luck to catch them in stock during our scheduled trips. My all-time fave is the "away we go" California Screamin' shirts & ornament. Please update if they run out soon...

The timing did make me wonder, however. Releasing a tumbler while "most" AP's are blocked? So an added perk to entice AP's currently blocked to spend $99 for a day hopper pass, an added perk to lure the Sig & Sig Plus AP's in, or a precursor to unblocking...??? 😬

Are you sure that the 99¢ refills are only through September 5th? I read the line as meaning that the tumblers will only be for sale through the 5th, but maybe the refill offer is longer. It's not super clear.

Refill offer only applies to special AP tumblers purchased July 17 through September 5, 2019.

Sheesh. I would LOVE for them to extend this offer through the end of the year. I won't be there until Oct and would like to be able to get the tumbler. I don't like all the waste of the paper cups or the plastic bottles AND I love tumblers!

I think it would be cool if they created a length of stay tumbler option for those visiting too. Disney says they are going Earth friendly with the elimination of lids and plastic straws, but until they start making and utilizing refillable options to all their guests, they are full of it.

Sheesh. I would LOVE for them to extend this offer through the end of the year. I won't be there until Oct and would like to be able to get the tumbler. I don't like all the waste of the paper cups or the plastic bottles AND I love tumblers!

I think it would be cool if they created a length of stay tumbler option for those visiting too. Disney says they are going Earth friendly with the elimination of lids and plastic straws, but until they start making and utilizing refillable options to all their guests, they are full of it.
I would like this multiple times if I could.

I hope I remember to get one. It looks like the kind I buy on Gay Days. It's actually a favorite to go cup that I use frequently.

I picked one up at Taste Pilots wednesday night. Pretty decent cup (worth $10 empty). I was on my way out of the park so i didnt refill it (only got the soda it came with initially)

I got one too last night. Now I just have to remember to bring it with me so it can pay for itself. It is a nice tumbler. The lid is tight and the piece that flips to cover the hole seems to snap into place tightly too.

I got one too last night. Now I just have to remember to bring it with me so it can pay for itself. It is a nice tumbler. The lid is tight and the piece that flips to cover the hole seems to snap into place tightly too.

We got ours last night too. I really like it! I don't actually drink sodas or iced tea but was wanting a cup I could bring so when I get my water, I have a lid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!