AP rates 1 OCt - 28 October ?

Foladar said:
Thanks for the reminder, they changed the code on us i suppose :confused3
I was using FLA (the one I used last yr) and didn't see anything, thanks!
only seeing king suites though at RPR, what hotel did you pick?

We are at the royal pacific ,I had a room already just change the
reservation to the flo rate.

magicmouse2 said:
I dont live in Florida unfortunately!!!!!! No rate drops.....today Monday.
We wanted to try out HRH but it was not available -at all- except the final day of our trip :confused3
We were thinking about a night or two at RPR during the week, but who knows. Probably easier to just stay at our current resort, but atleast it was $159/nt for RPR (we paid about $107 after the 4th nt free last year woohoo good deals!)

daywalker said:
They're obviously well booked up so I doubt they'll care.
I don't know about "well booked up" ... I know HRH is booked pretty steady, but RPR and PBH seemed to have plenty of room when we were going :confused3

Foladar said:
I don't know about "well booked up" ... I know HRH is booked pretty steady, but RPR and PBH seemed to have plenty of room when we were going :confused3

I wonder how many of us are booked in already just hoping for rates to go down?
We are booked at PBH for £231.20 AAA 18-21 Oct, we get a suite for that being loews plat, I would love a lower rate but I can live with it as it is for a suite :)

daywalker said:
I wonder how many of us are booked in already just hoping for rates to go down?
We are booked at PBH for £231.20 AAA 18-21 Oct, we get a suite for that being loews plat, I would love a lower rate but I can live with it as it is for a suite :)
I thought about it but instead we're just going to book POFQ and/or WL and/or Dolphin and/or ... just about any Disney resort atm lol .. and picking up a seasonal Disney pass, my first all-Disney trip :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter