AP rates 1 OCt - 28 October ?

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
I am wondering whether they will drop this year. I would have thought with Free Dining at WDW they woould have dropped October AP rates by now. Anyway as I will be checking the rates daily for the next 2 weeks I will update this thread when I check.

I have been checking daily also, I hope they drop
the rates for aph soon.

I was checking when I made my reservations last year
and it was aug 6th at 245.00 aph then dropped to
159.00 aph rate aug 30th. hmmmmm maybe they are just
teasing us :rotfl2:

I checked today for our dates Oct 12 - Oct 15 and the only day they even had availability was Oct 12 for HRH. I think that free dining is drawing people to Orlando and in turn drawing them to Universal (we are part of that people) :teeth:

Calgary DISHeads said:
I checked today for our dates Oct 12 - Oct 15 and the only day they even had availability was Oct 12 for HRH. I think that free dining is drawing people to Orlando and in turn drawing them to Universal (we are part of that people) :teeth:
I also think it has alot to do with HHN this year (sweet 16) .. I've been checking for two months though, still no specials and AAA price went up to 206 from 183 on my dates @ RPR .. keep us informed! :banana:

No rate drops today. :guilty: If they dont drop within a week I will be staying onsite WDW for our whole trip.
FOTL 2-6 October is not worth paying $206 per night for. :guilty:

Foladar said:
I also think it has alot to do with HHN this year (sweet 16) .. I've been checking for two months though, still no specials and AAA price went up to 206 from 183 on my dates @ RPR .. keep us informed! :banana:
How many adults are in your room? I know when I added my 19 year old son to the quote, my room for the last week in Oct went from $183 to $203. Not sure if you knew about that??

I just put 2 adults. I know the rates often drop 1 month before your stay, so I have been watching out for this. Oh well, I wil keep checking.

magicmouse2 said:
No rate drops today. :guilty: If they dont drop within a week I will be staying onsite WDW for our whole trip.
FOTL 2-6 October is not worth paying $206 per night for. :guilty:

Hope you don't mind me asking but how much will you be paying to stay at WDW? Which resort?

Akdar said:
How many adults are in your room? I know when I added my 19 year old son to the quote, my room for the last week in Oct went from $183 to $203. Not sure if you knew about that??
I was just putting one adult, since 1/2 adult wouldn't matter until you book (it'll be two) .. We were just going to stay at Port Orleans for $119/nt but we wanted to get the FOTL.

Staying either at Poly, CR or POR AP rates CR $200 POR $119 not booking yet though. First 10 days are at POPC on dining plan.

You know .. I just happened to log into the AP website to check what they suggested were the "lowest" AP prices for this time period .. and it isn't even listed, which makes me think the rates haven't been released yet. This is all they have for RPR on the AP site.

June 12 - August 5
August 6 - September 28

Seems like someone is behind or something, since Aug 5 was gone a month ago. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I hope they haven't put the rates in yet because I can't find anything good LOL

Free Dining has made us stay all week at Disney, which is a big reversal for us lately. We love Loews, but FOTL nor a place to sleep is worth that much.

Which is why I cant understand Loews lack of rate drops ! Come on Loews marketing where are you burying your heads ? ;)

Foladar said:
You know .. I just happened to log into the AP website to check what they suggested were the "lowest" AP prices for this time period .. and it isn't even listed, which makes me think the rates haven't been released yet. This is all they have for RPR on the AP site.

June 12 - August 5
August 6 - September 28

Seems like someone is behind or something, since Aug 5 was gone a month ago. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I hope they haven't put the rates in yet because I can't find anything good LOL

I don't know if this was mentioned yet but the Fla rate is available for
oct, I just changed from aph rate(233.00) water view to a std fla rate
159.00, 8th - 13th Ga residents get the Fla rate as well.

( put flo in the promo box)

tricky1 said:
I don't know if this was mentioned yet but the Fla rate is available for
oct, I just changed from aph rate(233.00) water view to a std fla rate
159.00, 8th - 13th Ga residents get the Fla rate as well.

( put flo in the promo box)
Thanks for the reminder, they changed the code on us i suppose :confused3
I was using FLA (the one I used last yr) and didn't see anything, thanks!
only seeing king suites though at RPR, what hotel did you pick?

magicmouse2 said:
Which is why I cant understand Loews lack of rate drops ! Come on Loews marketing where are you burying your heads ? ;)

Since the hotel is pretty much booked up for Oct., they aren't going to lower the rates.

Well, they got us to stay onsite at Disney our whole trip, instead of going to Universal for a few nights. Maybe we'll stay two nights if the rates drop, but it isn't worth $200/nt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter