• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rate vs. fall room only discount

happymommy

DIS Veteran
I am going to call later this morning to find out, but I'm curious if someone with an AP can check this out for me.

We are planning December 16 to the 26, and have GF Sugar Loaf booked right now.

It is $319 per night for the 16th and 17th (yes that is a great deal), then $489 per night for the 18th to the 25th, then rack rate, over $800 for the 25th with the fall room only discount.

I am going to buy AP's for me and my kids, and my DH has a few days left over, maybe I'll buy him a no expiration ticket again, as he doesn't enjoy the parks so much. So I was thinking maybe the AP rate is better, or the same.

If someone with a current AP can see for my dates what the rates would be, I am grateful.

Hello ! This is what I have for the whole trip. Of couse, they detailled it by day on the website, this will give you an idea:

Garden View: $5126

Outer Lodge - Standard Room - Club Level $5463

Lagoon View or Lodge tower: $6228

Theme Park View : $6858

Hope it helps !

Thanks so much. That looks like exactly what the fall special is. I'll still call later and see exactly what the last night is.

In the past, it was great to have a rate carry through to the next season - now it's night by night. I would go more often if they did that again (although I know free dining can carry over, but for a deluxe it's better to get the room discount)

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter