• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Rate the same as Rack Rate?

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
Trying to book a night on Oct 7, which is the last night of the AP resort offer. However, the "passholder enchanted escape room offer" Rate comes
Up and is exactly the same as the standard room rate right next to it.

Any ideas why? Usually if it's not available it will say that.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3969.JPG
    IMG_3969.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 13
I saw the same thing for our Thanksgiving dates at Wilderness Lodge. I already had the general public discount, but I was trying to see if I could get a better rate with my AP. Apparently not. I don't think it's an error, though. I think availability of passholder rates has just become scarce. It's frustrating that passholders get what are essentially leftovers after people have booked at rack rates, PIN codes, and general public discounts. We're Disney's most loyal. Why can't they just offer a lower rate to passholders regardless of when we book? Summer aside, I've gotten better deals lately from regular discounts than from my AP...because there are no rooms remaining for Disney to discount by the time they get around to releasing passholder rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter