AP Rate for January

diskids2

<font color=CC66CC>Not above grovelling for a tag
I just got an APH rate for Jan 10-14. Not sure if this has been posted before. It probably has as I am usually behind the 8 ball ;)

It was for Hard Rock standard queen $159 per night. Monday - Thursday. I booked online.

Thanks!

There are great annual pass rates right up til President's Day (of course that's when I need to go!!!)

Rates of $139/night in most of Jan and Feb. for RPR.

Thank u!!!:worship::worship::worship: I have been watching for the APH rate and just called HRH and got our rate lowered (thanks to your info) from $191 to $159 for our January stay! Can't wait to get back to HRH and Harry Potter!

Anyone know if we should expect AP rates for President's day week to come later or are we out of luck? (I'm at $370 for club now, don't think i can keep it). Thanks.

Thank u!!!:worship::worship::worship: I have been watching for the APH rate and just called HRH and got our rate lowered (thanks to your info) from $191 to $159 for our January stay! Can't wait to get back to HRH and Harry Potter!

:cool1: Have a great time.....you can never get enough of Harry Potter!

There are great annual pass rates right up til President's Day (of course that's when I need to go!!!)

Rates of $139/night in most of Jan and Feb. for RPR.

I'm wishing they post them for President's week. I'd love to surprise my DS with a quick trip especially since his sister (age 20) is the one going without HIM in January. He's going to be awful to live with that week even though he is 16!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter