AP discounts on property?

dreeger

Mouseketeer
Our family has AP to DL and is considering upgrading to Premier APs to do our first ever WDW trip.

Are there usually discounts or special promotions to stay inside for Premier APs at WDW like there are at DL?

dreeger said:
Our family has AP to DL and is considering upgrading to Premier APs to do our first ever WDW trip.

Are there usually discounts or special promotions to stay inside for Premier APs at WDW like there are at DL?

"On site"...not inside.

As is the case at DLR, there are AP discounts at WDW during the "off" periods. Lately there have been AP discounts for almost anytime.

We got a Premier pass for our first trip to WDW last January also. I think that the discounts are pretty similar, if not better for WDW. Part of that could be that the general WDW discounts are better than DLR also though.

For example, I just booked a room at Port Orleans Riverside - Standard Royal Room for 4/20-4/22. The regular price is $523, the spring offer takes it to $392, and the AP makes it $366. I'm looking at Grand Californian for 5/11-5/13 and both the spring offer and AP offer are exactly the same rate. I'm a little disappointed about that, especially since their prices went up so much in the past year :(

As the PP said, they have been offering discounts on rooms for Passholders (it does not matter which level of WDW pass you have). Like DLR the discounts are rolled out, generally about 3 months in advance (sometimes more). For the last few years, there have been discounts pretty much year around, but that might change at any time. The discounts vary by resort type (Deluxe, Moderate, Value, DVC) and not all room types/views and resorts are included. Call early when the discounts are released to get the best selection.

Looking at current and past discounts, AP discounts when offered are just about 5% more than a general public discount offered at the same time. For example: general public discount offered is 25% on deluxe, 20% on moderate, and 15% on value. The AP discount would be 30% deluxe, 25% moderate, and 20% value.

All APs in Wdw get the same AP discount, whether its the regular AP, Premium, or Premiere. On rooms.
They used to have a better merchandise discount for Premium & Premier passes, 20%, rather then the 10% for a regular AP. but this year they took that perk away :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter