AP Certificates

bonzarella

DIS Veteran
What amazing turn around time. We ordered our ap certificates last Sat. night and they were in the mail box on Wed. Four days, 1400 miles later and here they are. I am impressed and way too excited. WDW here we come. :cool1:

Great news! I ordered ours on Monday, I hope we receive the voucher soon as I want to order our DDE cards. I expect it will take a while for the voucher to reach England though.

Mandy ::MinnieMo

Has anyone figured out the actual advantage to the AP vouchers?

If you just show up at the ticket sales location at one of the parks with a DVC membership card and a credit card, won't they sell you an AP at the DVC rate anyway? Does having the vouchers printed in advance help?

Also, since Disney offers "will call" service for free, what is the advantage of paying for the vouchers to be shipped to you? It's handy that the "will call" service lets you pick up your AP's as soon as the next day.

Being able to order the dining discount card sounds like a good idea, but is a voucher sufficient for that, or do you need your actual Annual Pass number, which won't be generated until you redeem the voucher anyway?

- M

You need a code from the back of the AP voucher to order your DDE card which is why many people are ordering the APs before they arrive at WDW.

Mandy ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter