AoA or POFQ???

chuckinthechat

Mouseketeer
So the age old question goes. I currently have reservations with my DGF at AoA for late August of this year. I've been doing the math and to upgrade to POFQ is only 400 more give or take.

Now my question to you, is, is it worth it? With AoA being so new that kind of drew us to it but I personally love POFQ but I don't know what to do!!!

TIA!!

We did love AoA & my only criticism is that the Little Mermaid Rooms seem very, very small. It was fun to stay there for a couple of nights & spend time just admiring all of the beautiful things about the resort that I can not even put into words. I was in awe of the decor both large & small. Disney really, really did a nice job on this resort!!! We were glad that we only stayed a short time & then proceeded on to CBR where the rooms were larger. Have you considered a split stay? That being said, we did not like doing a split stay because we felt like we wasted half a day switching resorts. Either way I'm sure you will have fun. Who can't have fun at Disney? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter